Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your weakness?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexy brunettes with brown or blue come to bed eyes

haha

Nah seriously fear of failure ........ makes me take 10x as long to do something just can't beat it

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
The need for validation.
Same.

Also i have the worst habit ever of texting too much. Not even just friendly either, like they show interest one minute n none the next. Where most people will forget them i continue messaging and accepting calls. So my weakness is probably availibility and always being there.

I end up liking them alot because they message alot. Problem is they just see it as someone to talk too. It's literally the worst and i keep ****ing doing it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked hot girls that lit up the room, were a fun time, and p0rnstars in bed. The problem with those types is they are typically crazy. I always tried to overlook the bad with all the good. At the end of the day they had a lot of heart and passion which I liked. It was easy when it was just casual dating and I wasnt deeply invested and could overlook some of the crazy episodes. But in the end it takes its toll.