"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What is your weakness?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
22
Age
35
The need for validation.
Same.

Also i have the worst habit ever of texting too much. Not even just friendly either, like they show interest one minute n none the next. Where most people will forget them i continue messaging and accepting calls. So my weakness is probably availibility and always being there.

I end up liking them alot because they message alot. Problem is they just see it as someone to talk too. It's literally the worst and i keep ****ing doing it.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,394
I always liked hot girls that lit up the room, were a fun time, and p0rnstars in bed. The problem with those types is they are typically crazy. I always tried to overlook the bad with all the good. At the end of the day they had a lot of heart and passion which I liked. It was easy when it was just casual dating and I wasnt deeply invested and could overlook some of the crazy episodes. But in the end it takes its toll.
 
Top