"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What Is Your SMV if You Intimidate the Hottest Women?

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
I'm doing a trial run where I can wake up early on weekend morning enjoying each day to the fullest since I don't stay out late weekend nights. It's been a mixed blessing. I've been enjoying my early morning hours instead of waking up late and tired.

I do miss the hot women though. Yeah, yeah I can meet hot women anywhere, true. But on weekend nights these women are far more playful, far less inhibited.

Now, I am attending more professional events and happy hours and getting mixed results. Interestingly, yes, I'm still getting strong overt signs of sexual interest. However, I am a little bit frustrated that by this: the hottest women are giving mixed signals. Eye ****ing, proximity approach, but also acting fearful, angry and avoidant. These are legitimately some of the hottest women around, yet I intimidate them.

They are fighting their own sexual desire and it's frustrating for them and frustrating for me as well. I can't even get contact info from these girls since they can't bring themselves to even talk to me in a proper way. The only consolation is that they are somewhat of a barometer for smv. Yes, I think I'm in a certain tier, but I think I can move higher. I know I can. I just wonder what sort of weirdness I'll encounter as I continue to move up.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
@allancc3 shows all the signs of a banned alt member coming back trolling/insulting/humble bragging

This is obvious because within the first 50 posts they are already insulting members, using words like "alpha/beta" and other betacuckboy* phrases.

The key ingredient is they are not happy at all with their current life/situation.

*irony
 

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
LOL, the butthurt cokehead following me around the forum. So alpha.

Back on topic. It's frustrating but it's a nagging issue or problem that rears it's head even when I'm chill and just saying hi to people.

For example, husbands. They just get it. Even when they use every ounce of will power to be nice and cordial, they still can't pull it off. They just know at some instinctual level their wives are into me and would leave at the drop of a hat. I'm not that guy but it's an overriding concern.

So even a simple hi or hey what's up as a reflex is tense. I'm like WTF? Or, they'll just avoid me altogether. Or, they will grimace in pain during a 'polite' conversation. So many of these seemingly irrelevant moments where reflex behaviors or responses should take over and be sufficient instead take on a tense undertone.

I still try to be cool with everyone, regardless.
 

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
Trying to be cool seems out of frame.

Be cool, or not. There is no try. Yolo Yoda

Also you might be better off not reading too much or thinking over a situation as that makes you needy overall.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Skeptical panda is skeptical.

If hot women are intimidated but not putting out, not doing it right kuz.

Either by intimidated you mean creeoef out or highly disinterested.

In either event go 1st. Lead. She follows or next. Repeat.

Homer Simpson vag ftw.
 
Top