Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Is Your SMV if You Intimidate the Hottest Women?

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I'm doing a trial run where I can wake up early on weekend morning enjoying each day to the fullest since I don't stay out late weekend nights. It's been a mixed blessing. I've been enjoying my early morning hours instead of waking up late and tired.

I do miss the hot women though. Yeah, yeah I can meet hot women anywhere, true. But on weekend nights these women are far more playful, far less inhibited.

Now, I am attending more professional events and happy hours and getting mixed results. Interestingly, yes, I'm still getting strong overt signs of sexual interest. However, I am a little bit frustrated that by this: the hottest women are giving mixed signals. Eye ****ing, proximity approach, but also acting fearful, angry and avoidant. These are legitimately some of the hottest women around, yet I intimidate them.

They are fighting their own sexual desire and it's frustrating for them and frustrating for me as well. I can't even get contact info from these girls since they can't bring themselves to even talk to me in a proper way. The only consolation is that they are somewhat of a barometer for smv. Yes, I think I'm in a certain tier, but I think I can move higher. I know I can. I just wonder what sort of weirdness I'll encounter as I continue to move up.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@allancc3 shows all the signs of a banned alt member coming back trolling/insulting/humble bragging

This is obvious because within the first 50 posts they are already insulting members, using words like "alpha/beta" and other betacuckboy* phrases.

The key ingredient is they are not happy at all with their current life/situation.

*irony

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, the butthurt cokehead following me around the forum. So alpha.

Back on topic. It's frustrating but it's a nagging issue or problem that rears it's head even when I'm chill and just saying hi to people.

For example, husbands. They just get it. Even when they use every ounce of will power to be nice and cordial, they still can't pull it off. They just know at some instinctual level their wives are into me and would leave at the drop of a hat. I'm not that guy but it's an overriding concern.

So even a simple hi or hey what's up as a reflex is tense. I'm like WTF? Or, they'll just avoid me altogether. Or, they will grimace in pain during a 'polite' conversation. So many of these seemingly irrelevant moments where reflex behaviors or responses should take over and be sufficient instead take on a tense undertone.

I still try to be cool with everyone, regardless.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to be cool seems out of frame.

Be cool, or not. There is no try. Yolo Yoda

Also you might be better off not reading too much or thinking over a situation as that makes you needy overall.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skeptical panda is skeptical.

If hot women are intimidated but not putting out, not doing it right kuz.

Either by intimidated you mean creeoef out or highly disinterested.

In either event go 1st. Lead. She follows or next. Repeat.

Homer Simpson vag ftw.