Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your number/date ratio?

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can easily get the number if I want to. But I never have dates (or any other type of get-together, if you dislike the term "date" like I do). A few theories about it. Please give your input.

A) Chicks are used in giving away their number (or a fake one) quick, so guys they don't like (but seem harmless) are leaving them alone for the moment - they can ignore calls when they want to. I am in doubt this happens too often, as I believe I can see when they don't like me (even if they still act polite) and won't ask for the number then.

B) I am doing something seriously wrong in the time between getting the number and leaving (often quite a long time period, as I tend to ask for the number soon; should I ask only when leaving?). So the first and second impressions may be okay, but I always spoil it, through body language, appearing needy or whatever (self check time).

C) A mix of the above; they somehow like me and don't feel endangered by giving away their number, but later thinking about it, time spent with me wasn't good enough for "risking" a whole date. Time for the bible, topic "conversation".

D) I suck on the phone (is it even possible) or only have ****ty date ideas (anyone shouting "action date"?)

So my number to date ratio is X to zero. I certainly hope yours is better, my friends.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're hanging around after getting their number, that's generally a bad idea. It's called a #-close for a reason!

But don't ask girls for their numbers unless you think they're really interested in you. There's no point in going out with a girl who has only moderate interest.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Remember, they do have lives.
What you might want to do, is during the number close, try setting up a date a few days later.

There. Your number/date ratio solved.

If you're still having problems, try hooking her with a cool date (aside from movies..etc), such as your favorite band is performing at a nearby pub, a car show...etc etc.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've asked it before and I'll ask it again, why are guy's more interested in getting a woman's phone number over getting her to go out with you?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, to follow up, I'd like to ask, in addition, What about when a girl gives you Her number and her girlfriend's (standing right there's) number, without, you asking for their numbers, just because they want to I guess? Now, another mental hurdle for me is my place. I live in the slums, I don't take care of my place because I'll never take a woman back her anyway, because I'm ashamed of it. Same with the car. I'm just bidding my time until I hit it big so to speak with the job that I'm pursuing, saving money, and hunkering down, so the only way I'm gonna bang a chick is by going for a ride back to Her place, in Her car, or in some place outside of where I live. This is the key for me, without money, I'm ****ed. I'm living on the edge, because I never know what the future will hold.

Many girls, and many people, think that I am rich out in public, but I live very poorly. So once they find me out, that I don't have all this money, I'm sunk with the girls. In person I'm quite astonishing, dashing, strong, fit, very good-looking, on-the-ball, but I've got nothing to show for such confidence when I get home or when they see my home. Why can't people just love you or respect you or go out with you JUST based on YOU (which I attract quite a lot in person out in public) and not what you have or material possessions. This is my Gigantic, mental, debilitating hurdle when it comes to thinking about using a gal for sex. I've put my life on hold, and I'm tired of it. How many of you can bang in spite of being poor financially, not in other areas, I'm rich in looks and thoughts, my mind is very rich and happy and content, but the b1tches want, want, want to spend the money eventually All do, so none of them is gonna live on less like I do.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
If you do lots of day approaches, then forget the number close altogether. Go for insta-dates instead. If you have the time, that is. At the least you can spare 30 minutes for some coffee, right? Get her number at the end of your little outing.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have a pre set plan before you go out, like "going bowling with some friends". then when you find a girl with high interest you say "im going bowling with some friends thursday, you should come with us". once she says yes THEN get the #. it doesnt even have to be real, you could always change it from bowling to something else later on.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers. I'll definitly try to close with fixing a time and place for next meeting. This way it's clear whether there is any interest.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThreeStorms said:
... This way it's clear whether there is any interest.
Ahhh, a lightbulb has been turned on! :up: