"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What Is Your EndGame?

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Marriage?

Girlfriend?

Harem?

One night stands?

Hotties?

Fatties?

Average girls?

Conversely, have you given up on women?

Prostitutes?

Porn?

Incel?

What are your goals in the game? What are you doing to achieve your goals?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Initially it was girlfriend, reason I came here. Then it was one night stands, for a brief time my goal was a harem (waaay too much effort) before just wanting a girlfriend again. Then I abandoned my goal, I gave up on women for the sake of happiness. Then I effortlessly achieved my goal with my happiness still intact and now it's headed for marriage.

What are your goals in the game? What are you doing to achieve your goals?
Currently none. Apparently I achieve my goals shortly after having tried everything and given up. Just like looking for a stick in the woods, when you need one there's no sticks to be found, when you don't need one they're fvcking everywhere. Yeah, it is that ridiculous for me.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I generally have a very easy way attracting women and getting a rotation of 3-4. 3 is my comfort zone, 4 usually gets to be too much trouble. Inevitably what happens is one of my plates rises to the top and I eventually get in this quasi-relationship thing. What this site has done is given me more understanding of when and how to walk away, how to minimize the dependency/neediness, and oddly enough how to focus on other things other than women.

After the eventual breakup with the main plate I kind of regroup for a month or 2 and focus more on work. Then I get a rotation again and do it all over again.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I´m still on the fence between going for eventual marriage and family or spin plates for life.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
There is no end, there is only a journey.

And on this journey, there is no goal, small or large, that requires a female companion.

Goals based on the relations with women means you lack the capacity to travel alone. When you lack the capacity to travel alone, depression, angst, failure and eventually desperation will work into the fabric of your personality.

Your only goal should be YOU.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
My end game changes almost weekly. I would like a LTR but then I see married bishes faacking me with their eyes while their man stands next to them and chicks in LTR opening their legs for me. Its dissapointing but it is a good wake up call. Snaps me out of any blue pill mindset that might still exist.
 
Top