BGMan
Master Don Juan
Must have missed it...Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm very attractive, actually. Members who have been here a long time have seen my picture before.
BGMan
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Must have missed it...Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm very attractive, actually. Members who have been here a long time have seen my picture before.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Give me a few minutes and I'll throw some pictures up again. May as well put a face to the smart mouth. I've got some new ones the old timers might be interested in seeing anyhow. I'll start a thread in "Anything Else"...just like old times.Originally posted by BGMan
Must have missed it...
BGMan
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Actually, to me it looks like it should be translated "Mind yourself and care sh!t about others"Originally posted by DanjoZ
And you should "Sköt dig själv och skit i andra" - Mind your self, don't care about others.