"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What is wrong with me?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm very attractive, actually. Members who have been here a long time have seen my picture before.
Must have missed it...

BGMan
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by BGMan
Must have missed it...

BGMan
Give me a few minutes and I'll throw some pictures up again. May as well put a face to the smart mouth. I've got some new ones the old timers might be interested in seeing anyhow. I'll start a thread in "Anything Else"...just like old times.
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
So your good looking! a model! and into acting! and a bit gay right? my remedy would be get drunk, have a few fights tell your mum to f*ck off everynow and then and stop being so girly! serious..aslo I gotta disagree with earlier post that said all women same from all countries, In some countries there f**ing horrible mate...swedish chicks are good looking but many are over bearing spoiled femenisty types....also I heard in sweden its considered inpolite and a sign of male dominance for men to stand up for a pis.....so they sit down for one like little pu*sys? if thats really the case f**ing move mate........good luck ;-)
 

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Yup yup!
I think it's cuz they are raised this way. Not all are the same of course. But way too many sweds are very cold and on top of that we're early taught that all kind of confrontations are bad. And you should "Sköt dig själv och skit i andra" - Mind your self, don't care about others. This is something I guess could be an obstacle we DJs here have to deal with.

We never talk to our neighburs without a reason. We never argue. We're affraid of confrontations. If you approach someone on the street they think you're either drunk or a madman, not that I care ;) We try to accept everyone (even tho you're a madman), that's something we can use to our advantage to avoid getting brushed of before we even started, but we rarely says what we're REALLY thinking but what we think others wanna hear. And that could be a problem too.
I guess all you have to do is change a little how you appear, right? Am I to pessimistic? ;)
 

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
"Mind your self, don't care about others. "

People on the streets in bigger cities are normally very busy. In the subways on their way to work, on their way to lunch, on their way back from lunch and on their way home again.

Five times a week. 24 hours a day. If you ask me it's never a good idea to approach people that seems to be busy or on their way to something.

It's like this in almost every bigger city where a lot of people travel on regular basis. Stockholm, London, New York. You get the idea.

But wait. If they're walking in a park, sitting somewhere reading, or having lunch on their own they're probably just waiting for an interesting stranger like you or me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Originally posted by DanjoZ
And you should "Sköt dig själv och skit i andra" - Mind your self, don't care about others.
Actually, to me it looks like it should be translated "Mind yourself and care sh!t about others"

BGMan
 

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
BGman

Yup! That's correct!

"Sköt dig själv, skit i andra"

The direct translation is:
"Take care of yourself, sh!t in others"
But I guess we doesn't mean we shall sh!t on them :) right!
 
Top