Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with guys marrying these fat pigs and taking care of their bastard kids???

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Oh I think I get it now. They don´t have sex with someone else but she loves creating competition anxiety. I´ve met those.

R

Ranger

Oh I think I get it now. They don´t have sex with someone else but she loves creating competition anxiety. I´ve met those.
Under the correct desperation and duress, all women have it. Every single one. Nearly every divorce, if not all, she was already seeing another man and putting him under competition.

A man at some level knows and he starts getting desperate to fix it. That only makes it worse.

That anxiety she creates turns a man into a working dog. A production t-Rex. All for her.

R

Ranger

“Most adult men live in a state of permnant hell. And the happiness of most women is not only primitive but obtained mostly at other people’s expense, so that there is no justification for reproducing them.”
Ester Vilar
“The Manipulated Man”

In all older cultures, the birth of a man child is far more valuable than a female child. Every single culture. The man child becomes a more valuable asset.
Except ours. Interesting.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Under the correct desperation and duress, all women have it. Every single one. Nearly every divorce, if not all, she was already seeing another man and putting him under competition.

A man at some level knows and he starts getting desperate to fix it. That only makes it worse.

That anxiety she creates turns a man into a working dog. A production t-Rex. All for her.
So if you have a LTR, and she´s not having sex with anyone else, but she loves creating competition anxiety with comments about her orbiters or male co workers or something. How do you handle it?

R

Ranger

So if you have a LTR, and she´s not having sex with anyone else, but she loves creating competition anxiety with comments about her orbiters or male co workers or something. How do you handle it?
That’s a hell of a question. How do you circumvent her biology? You have to be one hell of an optimized male.
Don’t react and follow your dreams. When it no longer works...god knows what’s next.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
That’s a hell of a question. How do you circumvent her biology? You have to be one hell of an optimized male.
I have a LTR 2+ years and still going strong. I saw her friday night, and saturday night and had a sex marathon. I normally don´t see her on sundays but I do give her a phone call. Last sunday I called her and she was like Hey love I´m visting this place with one of my orbiters.

Me: Really? That´s cool. Put him on the phone, I wanna say hi.

She was hesitant but eventually she did put "him" on the phone. Turns out she was just joking, she was hanging with one of her female friends (who she put on the phone haha).

She does this all the time. I just kinda ignore it and shrug it off.

R

Ranger

In reality if you just ignor the comments about her male friends and coworkers, just from experience now, just my experience alone, some will go into dispair and divorce you or start having affairs due to all her justifications of you “won’t talk to her.”, “you are too emotionless.” Etc.

In reality, she can’t predict her survival potential because you can’t be manipulated to feel those things that will turn you into a slave. Thus she might just take a loss and find a new guy that can be contrived to fall into slave mode from competition anxiety.

This goes back to Spaz’s realization. Just the act of going into a LTR or marriage means that you are willing to subject yourself to her protection under duress. Biologically, you are submitting. Can you see it now? This is why women can’t stand a self made successful bachelor. They have to test their skills at getting you to commit to your own enslavement. It does fire her circuits and turns her on sexually. Remember, a woman’s love is ALWAYS conditional. It’s not really love at all. It’s chemicals.

The second thing she could do is REALLY go about reducing you. Roll up her sleaves and really get after it. Start crying and make you feel bad for being a man and holding your frame. Etc
Or go BPD or whatever they call it. Step up the sex really hard and then withdrawal it to see if that works. Sometimes much much worse.
In this case she knows it’s unlikely that she will find a more promising man based on her own perceived SMV.

R

Ranger

I have a LTR 2+ years and still going strong. I saw her friday night, and saturday night and had a sex marathon. I normally don´t see her on sundays but I do give her a phone call. Last sunday I called her and she was like Hey love I´m visting this place with one of my orbiters.

Me: Really? That´s cool. Put him on the phone, I wanna say hi.

She was hesitant but eventually she did put "him" on the phone. Turns out she was just joking, she was hanging with one of her female friends (who she put on the phone haha).

She does this all the time. I just kinda ignore it and shrug it off.
Correct move. It’s also misdirection. She has orbiters. Unless she’s a pig.
She played that very well. That has the intention of making you trust her more. Nicely played indeed. I like her already.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
In reality if you just ignor the comments about her male friends and coworkers, just from experience now, just my experience alone, some will go into dispair and divorce you or start having affairs due to all her justifications of you “won’t talk to her.”, “you are too emotionless.” Etc.

In reality, she can’t predict her survival potential because you can’t be manipulated to feel those things that will turn you into a slave. Thus she might just take a loss and find a new guy that can be contrived to fall into slave mode from competition anxiety.

This goes back to Spaz’s realization. Just the act of going into a LTR or marriage means that you are willing to subject yourself to her protection under duress. Biologically, you are submitting. Can you see it now? This is why women can’t stand a self made successful bachelor. They have to test their skills at getting you to commit to your own enslavement. It does fire her circuits and turns her on sexually. Remember, a woman’s love is ALWAYS conditional. It’s not really love at all. It’s chemicals.

The second thing she could do is REALLY go about reducing you. Roll up her sleaves and really get after it. Start crying and make you feel bad for being a man and holding your frame. Etc
Or go BPD or whatever they call it. Step up the sex really hard and then withdrawal it to see if that works. Sometimes much much worse.
In this case she knows it’s unlikely that she will find a more promising man based on her own perceived SMV.

Damn bro. F0cking b1tches. How long were u married? Did you have kids? Would you have done anything different?

R

Ranger

I was married over 20 years. I have four great kids. I was their true rock and they know it.

Hindsight doesn’t really count at this point. I wouldn’t have made myself a fantastic man if I hadn’t been on this path.
Mental toughness is a process. Being able to withstand pain at the highest levels, mental and physical, produces something extraordinary.

From my brutal father to the Marines, to the Special Forces to the pain of loss and the threat of loss either builds a man or creates a slave to the world. The threat of loss in a marriage is the worst form mental anguish known to man. A woman can do it and never cheat. Or cheat and really up the ante.
If you fall apart? You are left in a living grave. But you earned it. You caved and never got back up stronger and tougher. You may even run around as the new messiah warning men about crazies and BPD or some other such nonsense. You failed. Accept it so you can be greater.

They think warning others is redemption when it’s just a candy a$$ still crying over spilled milk.
Pioneering the return of men to their natural state is quite the dilemma. The tough make it and the weak squander in the mud despite how much they talk about this stuff and how much wiser they are. They are still mama’s little boy.

This is our evolutionary future.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Don’t hate women. They were never in our league to start with. They are being women and doing what they need to do to further the human race.

Moral codes are foisted on men to serve the women or more accurately, the Feminine Imperative. That also comes straight from Easter Vilar. Develop your own.

Honor is what YOU define it as. Not the government. Not women. Not me. It’s yours and only yours.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some really get off submitting men in a "pvssy trance". Its whipping a man without giving anything.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t hate women. They were never in our league to start with. They are being women and doing what they need to do to further the human race.

Moral codes are foisted on men to serve the women or more accurately, the Feminine Imperative. That also comes straight from Easter Vilar. Develop your own.

Honor is what YOU define it as. Not the government. Not women. Not me. It’s yours and only yours.
At some point you have to entertain the notion that humans are not animals. Reduced to nature, absent of any moral compass or code, sure, we act like them. But that is not the true intent here, and we are not designed to be mere beasts. That's what many want, though (mainly the liberal democrats). They want animals, sheep, whatever.....they are easily controlled. It's human nature, absent of morality. Is human nature even a real thing anyway? It's just nature.

The answer is religion, but no one wants to talk about this. This is why men still have issues long after they accepted the red pill. We become bitter and jaded, yet we know it all?

R

Ranger

Some really get off submitting men in a "pvssy trance". Its whipping a man without giving anything.
Indeed. But it’s also her primary tool for a man to work harder. Make her more valuable. Make him submissive so he won’t become another woman’s provider. This is a war over resources and viable children. It’s going on under our noses.

I know you’ve read this idea...a woman is attracted to a man who has already been approved, vetted etc by other women. A married man. A man already approved as dependable.

Approved or vetted for what? Nobody ever answered that little gem. He’s proven to be a reliable potential resource provider. There is no real liking of this man. No real affinity for this man. This is about seeing if she can get those resources from a proven resource provider. A cuck. Lol

Now a successful man on his path (he only has to be working on it. Success not required), is the real gem. The one they really want. They want to secure their survival and the feeding of their laziness and idle life of ease, gossip, and general trouble making drama.

R

Ranger

At some point you have to entertain the notion that humans are not animals. Reduced to nature, absent of any moral compass or code, sure, we act like them. But that is not the true intent here, and we are not designed to be mere beasts.

The answer is religion.
You are not wrong. There is more to people than that. In this world, suppressed as we are, biology is the lower end of the spectrum and is the standard default survival state.
When you remove individuality, all that’s left is the primal state.
What technology do you suggest? Religion? Which one? Which one has the most success for the most optimum survival for all?

That’s a big question because religions have totally failed to create a worthy state of affairs.

Here’s the BIG question. Ever notice how women flock to religion but...
Women have no genuine interest in religion outside of how they can keep men saddled with a moral code that restrains them to providership.
Women do not have honor. It’s a silly word to them. Lol. I don’t hold it against them at all. They are here to bear children and bring up the next generation. That’s all.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. But it’s also her primary tool for a man to work harder. Make her more valuable. Make him submissive so he won’t become another woman’s provider. This is a war over resources and viable children. It’s going on under our noses.

I know you’ve read this idea...a woman is attracted to a man who has already been approved, vetted etc by other women. A married man. A man already approved as dependable.

Approved or vetted for what? Nobody ever answered that little gem. He’s proven to be a reliable potential resource provider. There is no real liking of this man. No real affinity for this man. This is about seeing if she can get those resources from a proven resource provider. A cuck. Lol

Now a successful man on his path (he only has to be working on it. Success not required), is the real gem. The one they really want. They want to secure their survival and the feeding of their laziness and idle life of ease, gossip, and general trouble making drama.
Even a celebrity or athlete is used for his attention, access to his resources access to his popularity and the juice for good gossip. She maybe sexually attracted but still using him.

They like a high level performer in whatever it is. They like to draw off of his time, intensity and attention. Bleeding some out for herself. Blood letting him.

R

Ranger

They are not affraid to exercise their power.

In reality it isn’t real. Our social structure pretends they have power. They only have power over a man that has the tendency to submit. A natural born cuck. The lovey dovey man. The idea of true love built up in his head. LMAO

Men on the other hand are affraid to exercise their power. The entire structure of our society punishes men for exercising power. He still has his mind fully owned by the feminine imperative. The femcentric force that’s squashes us.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of these guys who marry these fat single mothers are convinced they're not going to do any better. And maybe their life experiences actually confirm that belief (the attractive women around them pursue other men, but never them). I would think the answer would be in self improvement and in being more proactive, but some guys just have poor self esteem. Not necessarily poor self esteem overall, but poor self esteem when it comes to women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of these guys who marry these fat single mothers are convinced they're not going to do any better. And maybe their life experiences actually confirm that belief (the attractive women around them pursue other men, but never them). I would think the answer would be in self improvement and in being more proactive, but some guys just have poor self esteem. Not necessarily poor self esteem overall, but poor self esteem when it comes to women.
They may have likened hot woman to being cheated on and getting less benefits.