"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What is typical reply rate for OLD? Want to up it

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm trying to get exact number of average reply rates. From what I'm reading people are claiming PUA's saying men with "strong profiles" get reply rates of about 2-5 percent.

Anyway, I mostly use Match because you can see if the message is read. For example my messages that are actually read by someone I'd say I get a reply rate of about 12 percent.

Now granted I'm generally only messaging women who look looks wise 7 to 8 range that includes ones only 5 ft tall but otherwise still cute. I wont message anything lower.

Anyway, after a day or two many of them ghost me. I admit I've done it too. Like one really cute one lived 30 miles away and wanted to meet up by her and I ghosted her because I didn't feel like driving the distance. She was listed only 5 foot and looked it. Otherwise in good shape and pretty face. Otherwise the others flake after a couple days.

Some say I talk to much back and forth instead of asking them out sooner and they move on or find someone else.

Also, I'm 35 and most of my replies are in the 23 to 31 age range. The older ones don't reply as much and seem more flaky. The problem I have is in the face I look extremely young for my age. I even get carded for lotto tickets and I shave and don't grow a beard. Could the older women want someone who looks more manly?

And that's why tonight when that hot 39 yr old threw herself to meet up with me so fast like that I was literally floored and left me scratching my heard. I mean, she looked young too but still looked her age. I just had to wonder why. For sure there has to be more manly looking men.

So what can I do to get them to stop losing interest? On other forums they said to not d*ck around messaging back and forth. I do know when I send my original messages when I send longer, detailed ones and detail stuff about their profile showing I read their entire profile they tend to reply more often to me than sending short, generic ones out. It seems quality of quantity works better despite what others say.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Getting the initial response is tough for any of us but I've found that cutting right to the chase and asking them out within the first half dozen texts seems to work well. If they are interested then we make plans and if not I find out quickly with minimal time invested. I don't think many women want to text for days on end without ever actually being asked out.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
They get asked out all the time, 9 out of 10 times dude is asking out. It don't mean she being hit by players, conversation usually goes something like this:

Hi.
Hi (if she responds)
You're have beautiful photos
ty
Would you like to go out?

Change that hi to something more meaningful then follow it up with soi and change your photos to something more hot. Conversation shouldn't be lengthy, but they should be light and flirty. Then you will stand out, only limited with your mediocre looks.


Often times they don't respond on our first line. I got a folder (i'm not on tinder) which I named didn't RE, and I move all of them there. Then I hit them up again when I get a chance few weeks down the road.

Sometimes you can have good interest from a girl who did not respond to you at first. As if she now understands, seeing all those messages from losers, that although you might not be her type, you are fun.
 
Top