Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is this kind of behavior?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl and started to notice some weird stuffs.

First, whenever I treat her well she starts to avoid or became cold. When Im cold with her, she shows interest.

Yesterday happened something that was a big red flag and a turn off for me. She was with a sulky face when I got her. When we arrived at my place, I got a beet and my guitar and started to play some songs... Cause I wasnt at the mood to be looking at her and playing this drama.

So she kept looking at me with a mad face. And after I finish my third song she talked out loud (neighbors could hear it): "Do you think Im retard? I know what you are doing... Im done with that and Im leaving."

She went to my apartment door, talking loud and I asked her to stop it, cause it was disrespectful and I could get problem with that. She said she didnt care, it wasnt her home.

So I said: "Ok, the time you leave here I wont allow you to come back and I will never say a word with you."

I left her at my door, while she was calling someone to get her. Went to my pc and started to play some game and not getting stressed with that. Since she saw I wasnt caring about this drama, she went back. And now she started to keep asking my things while I was ignoring her. She get mad and started to put my headphone off to talk to me.

I said I want her to leave. If she she doesnt get a ride, I would took her to her home with my car. She refused and said she wont leave.

Also she threat calling her father to came here. And said he would not came alone. When she said that I just said if she did it and if someone came here to harm me... At the moment they put their feet in my place, I would defend myself in any means necessary.

Then I had to call the admin of the apartment cause I wss affraid to be acused of some sh1t since this crazy behavior she had. The admin came, talked to us... But still she refused to leave.

After that, she told explained me that she wasnt said that her father would came here to hurt me. And he would come with the cops. I recorded that conversation on my phone to protect myself.

So what the hell is this kind of thing. Is this BPD? Or other thing?

*She also sometimes started to cry out of nothing, saying her mind lets her crazy and she got sad with that. That she never knows what she wants.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She´s legit crazy bro, certifiably insane. Stay away from her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KICK
TO
KERB

Absolute immature trash, extreme daddy issues. Needs you to go distant so she can chase the validation. probably does tik tok videos and shares relationship memes on facebook

she will drag you down into this black vortex. ghost her instantly, no explanation, leave her next message on read,

she will probably turn up at yours, which clarifies even more how disturbed she is.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds totally nuts (mentally unstable with anger issues or an extremely spoiled entitlement). BPD or whatever else it is, stay away from her so you don't wind up in a fight or in jail or with a crazy chick rampaging through your house.

At least she's not as boring as most women though lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've played "Let's Go Crazy"

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She´s legit crazy bro, certifiably insane. Stay away from her.
Yep, I got a bit surprised by the way she acted this weekend.

At least sex with her was very good... It seems those crazy ones are very horny at bed.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KICK
TO
KERB

Absolute immature trash, extreme daddy issues. Needs you to go distant so she can chase the validation. probably does tik tok videos and shares relationship memes on facebook

she will drag you down into this black vortex. ghost her instantly, no explanation, leave her next message on read,

she will probably turn up at yours, which clarifies even more how disturbed she is.
The more I reject her, the more she chase me.

On social media, she is quite interesting... She doesnt have any photos on instagram. Few followers, and on tiktok idk if she have any account. I know it doesnt explain anything. But I thought in the beginning she was not lost on those things.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On social media, she is quite interesting... She doesnt have any photos on instagram. Few followers, and on tiktok idk if she have any account. I know it doesnt explain anything. But I thought in the beginning she was not lost on those things.
10 years ago, this was a green flag, usually meant the woman was LTR material. now it really means nothing.

women are sneaky as hell. and excellent at portraying high status.

girl in my apartment block dresses all flowery online, you would she was ideal.

truth is shes got a 10 man rotation, depending on what she needs in that moment

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 years ago, this was a green flag, usually meant the woman was LTR material. now it really means nothing.

women are sneaky as hell. and excellent at portraying high status.

girl in my apartment block dresses all flowery online, you would she was ideal.

truth is shes got a 10 man rotation, depending on what she needs in that moment
Thats true! She might be even worse, and better at hiding stuffs.

Cause its not social media nowadays who defines it. Its easy for women to be bang on streets, jobs...

Like a guy can get her number and got a date/sex with her, and she would never have this guy on social media.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I reject her, the more she chase me.

That could mean she has a lot to hide (in this case it probably does) but it could also mean that she has a lot going on in real life so she doesn't have time for an online social media presence.