"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What is the worst female manipulation tactic

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Pretending they are pregnant or MIGHT be pregnant
this one baffles me, i heard this story once but couldnt believe it, but apparently they actually try to pull this kind of thing too
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
this one baffles me, i heard this story once but couldnt believe it, but apparently they actually try to pull this kind of thing too
I’ve had at least 5-6 women pull this one on me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2rings

Banned
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
169
Reaction score
95
Pretending they are pregnant or MIGHT be pregnant
I think when she plays that card it is an indicator that she snuck around you and had multiple guys *** inside her in short succession, including you. Gross!

It means she is literally full of it.
 

2rings

Banned
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
169
Reaction score
95
I’m pretty sure “pregnancy scares” involve more than one guy, i.e. “I don’t know who the father is”.

If she was only positively with one guy it does not “scare” her so much.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’m pretty sure “pregnancy scares” involve more than one guy, i.e. “I don’t know who the father is”.

If she was only positively with one guy it does not “scare” her so much.
Nope, it's just a scare she might be pregnant, it rarely involves being cucked, nobody here is talking about other men. I don't know why you're giving so much attitude.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2rings

Banned
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
169
Reaction score
95
Nope, it's just a scare she might be pregnant, it rarely involves being cucked, nobody here is talking about other men. I don't know why you're giving so much attitude.
It is not attitude.
If you two were stranded on a deserted island and she got pregnant she would not have a pregnancy scare, she would just announce she is pregnant.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It is not attitude.
If you two were stranded on a deserted island and she got pregnant she would not have a pregnancy scare, she would just announce she is pregnant.
In that scenario, her saying "I'm late" - is a pregnancy scare.

Please make sure you know the definition of the topic you're debating.

At 39 years old I have to conclude you're a troll or mentally challenged (and for the record I have nothing against low IQ human beings).
 

2rings

Banned
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
169
Reaction score
95
You two, Murk and HorusGod, have a youthful outlook. Hopefully you clean up your manners as you mature.
 
Top