Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the true nature of females : Misanthropic vs cooperative

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped worrying about "the nature of women" some time ago. I only concern myself with how the woman in front of me is comporting herself at the moment, and just go from there. Actually, that's a lie. My concern is with how I comport myself. She can get on board or not, her choice.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just rediscovered this interesting story. So in the Judeo- Christian mythology there is a character called Lilith. There are two creation stories in Genesis and some theorize that Lilith is Adams first wife. In the myth, Lilith refuses to lie under Adam during sex. She wanted to be on top and claimed that they were equal.

Lilith defies Adam's leadership and runs away. She then refuses to return to Adam when God requests she return to him. Lilith becomes a dark figure that consorts and creates demons. Unbridled sexuality is her power and she steals the life force of infants while they sleep. She is also said to be a succubus that drains the sexual energy of men.

I dont think this myth is literal but it does answer my original question. This myth represents the dualistic nature of the feminine. Eve is a woman that chooses submission to the male ( even when she makes a big mistake). Eve also represents sexual temperence. Lilith represents total rebellion against male guidance. Lilith also represents sexual promiscuity and *****dom.

So within every woman there is a struggle. Each woman has an Eve and a Lilith inside her. Both are her nature. The culture that the female is raised in will determine which archetype she expresses.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped worrying about "the nature of women" some time ago. I only concern myself with how the woman in front of me is comporting herself at the moment, and just go from there. Actually, that's a lie. My concern is with how I comport myself. She can get on board or not, her choice.
Aren't you then dismissing female patterns? e.g. high notch count?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just rediscovered this interesting story. So in the Judeo- Christian mythology there is a character called Lilith. There are two creation stories in Genesis and some theorize that Lilith is Adams first wife. In the myth, Lilith refuses to lie under Adam during sex. She wanted to be on top and claimed that they were equal.

Lilith defies Adam's leadership and runs away. She then refuses to return to Adam when God requests she return to him. Lilith becomes a dark figure that consorts and creates demons. Unbridled sexuality is her power and she steals the life force of infants while they sleep. She is also said to be a succubus that drains the sexual energy of men.

I dont think this myth is literal but it does answer my original question. This myth represents the dualistic nature of the feminine. Eve is a woman that chooses submission to the male ( even when she makes a big mistake). Eve also represents sexual temperence. Lilith represents total rebellion against male guidance. Lilith also represents sexual promiscuity and *****dom.

So within every woman there is a struggle. Each woman has an Eve and a Lilith inside her. Both are her nature. The culture that the female is raised in will determine which archetype she expresses.
Expresses... or is superficially forced to conform to against her true will. You have to keep in mind that different individuals, whether male or female, have different behavioral genetics. This means they innately bend toward different archetypes, and so their culture is not an all-encompassing influence. Rather we could only give them the facts and wisdom teachings to make informed choices. After that... all you can hope for is that like will go with like, and that human nature and the perils of the world will not screw it up too badly.

No culture could fix human nature...

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you then dismissing female patterns? e.g. high notch count?
Fair question. I can read that stuff a mile away anymore. I'm not dismissing it, it's just not a concern. Like I said, it's more about my actions. I think a lot of men here spend a lot of time ruminating on the "true nature of women," myself included in the past, but now I just don't care.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind that different individuals, whether male or female, have different behavioral genetics. This means they innately bend toward different archetypes, and so their culture is not an all-encompassing influence.
Very true. Sometimes I over generalize. Genetics is huge.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is important because it changes the way we view feminism's power grab. Men tend to view women as victims of a destructive ideology. Some men view feminism as orchestrated by a few social elites. They believe the women are just misguided victims swept up in the wave of feminist ideology.

This assumption may be false. Feminism's power grab was inevitable. Women were not misguided. They welcomed it fully because it resonated with their inner Lilith. They are not misguided victims that dont know the perils of feminism. They love it. They want to rebel against men because they envy men ( much like Lilith envied Adam). They know exactly what they are doing. They also know that feminism is not about equality. Its about domination.

Maybe the battle has always been between men vs women. This may be the meaning of life. I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. What if men are put in this reality in order to conquer their sex drive aka women. Most human suffering can be traced back to a mans interaction with a woman. Adam not taming Eve or Adams failing to tame Lilith. So many Bible stories are dedicated to warning men of the dangers of women and lust.

Men are unbelievably powerful when they are able to transmute their sexual energy. When they control the women around them. Look how weak they are when they are unable to control their sexuality. It brings down kingdoms. Look at the destruction of the West. We failed to submit Lilith and Eve and now the Western democracies are finished. The battle may be between male and female. If men control their sexuality they control women. If men control women they can have thriving civilizations. Liberation Y did a video on this that got me thinking.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair question. I can read that stuff a mile away anymore. I'm not dismissing it, it's just not a concern. Like I said, it's more about my actions. I think a lot of men here spend a lot of time ruminating on the "true nature of women," myself included in the past, but now I just don't care.
Yeh I agree bro. I still like to dip my toe into the " true nature of women" pool every once in a while.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They fall for it. Hook line and sinker. I don't think all women hate men. i DO think, they believe they are "all that and a bag of chips" because society and all their friends tell them this.
Now maybe they dont hate men. But what if they are secretly resentful of men? A part of them wants to have dominion over men. They take full advantage of any opportunity to exercise any leverage against men. This may be why women show no mercy to weak men. They WILL destroy you fully if they have the power. Ask any man in divorce court. Ask any man that had his woman get a promotion and suddenly she makes more money than him. Her attitude does a 180 degree shift. Ive had experiences where my girl was marginally better than me at some athletic endeavor ( mainly because I was injured) and she loved the temporary leverage over me. This may be why women bosses are so over the top.

I am not saying you are incorrect. I tend to agree with you but I am becoming open to the Lilith idea. Your ideology is more like Eve. Eve was a victim that was persuaded against her own interest ( serpent aka feminism). Lilith was a rebel that resented having to be submissive. Maybe both are part of their nature. Maybe it varies from female to female. The Eve type chicks are the ones that do stupid sh*t but can be molded. The Lilth types are the ones that regardless of culture will secretly want to dominate you. The only reason they dont is because their culture suppresses that proclivity.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern women's evolutionary survival instincts have basically been hacked by the top men to make her sexually available to them (if needed), along with all women. There are other motives to this social engineering too (destruction of the family, atomisation of people for easier control, lowering birthrates via feminism/family planning etc).
What if they were not hacked. What if they had this in them all along. They just got the backing of the govt in order to fully express this inclination. What if male and female dynamics are inherently adversarial? The only reason men are fooled into thinking otherwise is because women are forced to hide this motive. They still need us for survival. The moment they dont need you for survival they will turn on you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Another good video explaining this. This is a little too religious but he makes great points. Not all women are like the Succubi but many are.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized something. Lilith is a metaphor for penis envy. The ancients were trying to warn men about these types of women. The women that are "too strong" and "independent" are the ones that secretly envy you. Feminism was among other things a way for all the broken women to express their penis envy. Every woman has a little bit of it. The hard core feminist and difficult women have too much penis envy.

Feminist are obsessed with men. They love them. They rant and rant about patriarchy. You dont constantly talk about something you hate. If you truly hate something you are indifferent to it. Feminist are anything but indifferent to men. Feminist even dress like men and style their persona after the masculine form.

Every female you date secretly envies you. She envies you because she admires your qualities but she herself will never have those qualities. We often want to destroy things that we envy if we realize that those objects are unattainable. If I cant afford a Porsche I can at least key the Porsche in the parking lot.

This is why you should expect no mercy from your women when you are weak. You may get temporary mercy but that will soon fade. Hypergamy is really just penis envy on steroids.

This is why some women date beta losers. Its not that they like losers. Its that losers quenches their penis envy. She gets to be the man. She is in control. This is intoxicating for her. Even if he is physically beating her she knows deep down that he is more messed up than her. These woman are too insecure to be around a high value man. A high value man is a constant reminder of her inferiority thus exacerbating the penis envy even more.

Okay guys I am getting way too deep into this topic. For some reason it is fascinating.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I just realized something. Lilith is a metaphor for penis envy. The ancients were trying to warn men about these types of women. The women that are "too strong" and "independent" are the ones that secretly envy you. Feminism was among other things a way for all the broken women to express their penis envy. Every woman has a little bit of it. The hard core feminist and difficult women have too much penis envy.

Feminist are obsessed with men. They love them. They rant and rant about patriarchy. You dont constantly talk about something you hate. If you truly hate something you are indifferent to it. Feminist are anything but indifferent to men. Feminist even dress like men and style their persona after the masculine form.

Every female you date secretly envies you. She envies you because she admires your qualities but she herself will never have those qualities. We often want to destroy things that we envy if we realize that those objects are unattainable. If I cant afford a Porsche I can at least key the Porsche in the parking lot.

This is why you should expect no mercy from your women when you are weak. You may get temporary mercy but that will soon fade. Hypergamy is really just penis envy on steroids.

This is why some women date beta losers. Its not that they like losers. Its that losers quenches their penis envy. She gets to be the man. She is in control. This is intoxicating for her. Even if he is physically beating her she knows deep down that he is more messed up than her. These woman are too insecure to be around a high value man. A high value man is a constant reminder of her inferiority thus exacerbating the penis envy even more.

Okay guys I am getting way too deep into this topic. For some reason it is fascinating.
keep going; you're piecing it altogether nicely

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The feminist view of the male archetype is closer to a demi-god than a human being. This is why they play the victim vs men while men are not afforded even basic protections under the law...they don't think we need them. "Male tears" I.e. showing any weakness or complaining is likewise unwarranted. They cannot accept male scarcity of options either, they want to believe we can have any woman we want whenever we want.
true, true.
Pretty good observations.

Men have always been on a pedastel to feminine feminists.

Feminine feminists like the one who wrote the truth bomb books....Esther Vilar, Helen Smith.

Those women would die to keep men strong.