"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What is the REAL definition of a c0ck BLOCK???

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
I'll keep it short...

I liked a girl who worked at a restaurant a few doors down. I met her once in passing, and a fun convo. A "buddy" and i both know the manager of this place, and we occasionally all go out to clubs together. I asked the manager about this "new girl", and he told me she was single, and really, really sweet. I told him to invite her the next time we all head out.

My "buddy" wanted to see who this chick was, and went into the restaurant. He came back, told me that she wasn't his style, but still kinda hot...and said i should go for it.

I had a busy week and found out later that they all went out to a club together. My "buddy" didn't invite me (knowing i wanted to mack her). 1 week later the same thing.

I found out last night that he's now fvcking her.

This is the 4th time in the last 3 months that i had an interest in a chick, and he's either flirted with them completely, c0ck-blocking me, and/or tried fvcking them...and succeeded.

I approached him about the other chicks, and he says that what he is doing isn't considered "c0ck-blocking". He considers it a "block" if i'm completely macking a chick (who i'm about to fvck), and he interferes...and said "if i don't think you have a chance or any play, i'll mack her...if you don't have any play...it's not a block."

Whatever.

I kinda pissed at that. Am i right here?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Quit trying to use him as an avenue to hook up with women. He's preventing you from succeeding with women by jumping at the opportunity first. He's destroying any competition the two of you have. It's still a c0ckblock.
 

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
No offense, but why do you still talk to this guy? Get some friends that are more at your level and don't treat you like cra p.

Seriously, he's not worth the friendship. As for the chicks, try going up to them yourself, don't wait for a clubbing group; if you go out in a crowd you'll always find an excuse not to talk w them.
 

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Actually...we only really hangout because we work together. I pretty much decided yesterday to bail on the friendship. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't over reacting
 
Top