Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the point of all this? Is this what makes you happy? Why does it make you happy?

GuruBÓglivian

Reaction score
We are here with with my friend HEADMASTER_Églian to ask you guys!!! :)

Ps. We are very new in this game stuff.

Sincerely,
GuruBoglivian69

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to get laid..

tf kinda question is that lol

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at the end of the day, this place is a place about self empowerment/improvement ...

dress better, be more confident, have more sex appeal, etc.

the quality & quantity of pvssy is only a byproduct of the above.

HEADMASTER_eglian

Reaction score
at the end of the day, this place is a place about self empowerment/improvement ...

dress better, be more confident, have more sex appeal, etc.

the quality & quantity of pvssy is only a byproduct of the above.
How has this worked out for you?

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite well ...

I don't let women walk all over me ... i have more options than ever before ... and pvssy comes easier than ever before ... etc.
First of all, how would they walk over you? I have a feeling that while you are studying them so much.... so obsessed over them... you are being walked over. You are being walked over doing all this, even being on this site almost proves this.

You say you have more options than ever before... It certainly seems like you need women in your life and it seems like the more woman, the better. At least you come out this way.

Then you say: pvssy comes easier than ever before

Wait, what? pvssy comes easier than ever before... Why do you care if it comes easier or no? They seem to have more power over you than ever before.. Weird.

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self improvement and fulfillment.

We teach becoming a better man first and foremost. Once you have your life in a good place, then you can work on gaming and fvcking women.

It makes me happy because, before I came here, I wasn't in a good spot with life or women. Now I've never been better in either ways; I'm in very good shape, going to a very prestigious university next year, good social life, and I'm double booked on dates tonight with another date tomorrow, all with three different women.
But it is very weird... Because you teach not to care about women... then you say that it makes you happier when you succeed with women or get more woman. You certainly care about them!

How does a prestigious university and a good social life make you more happy?

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow did you not read what I said? Improvement first, then women. You can care about women AFTER you have your priorities straight and other things in order (good job, lot's of friends, lifting weights / working out, family, car, residence, etc.).
However with game, indifference TOWARDS WOMEN is key. This is not to say you don't care about women, but rather you don't show it to them. And every guy is different. Some like one night stands, some like short relationships, some like spinning plates, and others like long term relationships. Whatever they enjoy, we encourage them to follow, and enjoyment is the precursor to happiness, no?

How does it make me happy? Well, the good college means I'll get a great education (that my very loving and generous parents are paying for, I feel extremely blessed), I'll make great contacts at this school, and I'll get a great job that I enjoy. My father also knows lots of people who can give me tips and introduce me into different fields.
My social life makes me happy because, like every human, we crave contact with other human beings. How's that even a question?

I feel like this is a troll thread.
I am being super serious. You see, I am new here and I've just seen some contradictions. Men here seem to say that they don't care about women... but when they do get attention / pvssy... it seems to affect their ego very much. Someone even said that it makes them happy.

As far as you are concerned, you have made it clear with this post that it is taught here to care about women, with indifference. But what do you mean by indifference? If you don't give pvussies that much value... Don't you think it is pretty lame to fvck them then? Must be pretty boring fvcking them. At least, give the pvssies decent value, then I can understand why would you get excited by them. I don't think indifference means decent caring.

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow, just about everyone here was hurt by a woman. Directly(a relationship or crush who didnt feel the same, being strung along/used), or indirectl(yjust not being noticed by women)

Everyone wants to be desired by the opposite sex to some degree. It's not that its advocated to not care about women. Whats advocated is confidence above all.

Most of the men here lacked confidence, becuse when you are confident certain things, you just wont put up with.

So building confidence is key, obviously you fake it till you make it. But to develop REAL lasting confidence you need cognitive dissonance. You have to reinforce your new confidence through your actions.
You do this by setting goals, working out, dressing well, taking care of your hygeine, developing social skills.

Then when you walk up to a girl, you can be confident that if she doesnt like you the problem is most likely her not you.
Because you workout, you have a good job, you are neat, clean, smell nice, have good conversation. You are a prize, better than the average slob who approaches her usually.
So if she says no its her loss .. Thats the indifference that king of puss speaks of.
Not indifference to their existence.
Women are great, we love women and a man who finds a good one finds a good thing.

A don juan is confident and knows hes worthy of respect, and he gives respect so he will tolerate nothing less.

I'm getting old so having 8 or 9 plates(girls you are actively dating) isnt fun to me anymore.. But maybe 1 or 2 is pretty dope.

Hope I cleared some things up for you, pal.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point for me is to not reproduce past mistake and to move forward to get what I want without shame.

Understand this ``game`` make me a more confident person, I can give advice to my friends and also, I can approach girls fairly more easy. Getting laid is easier, although I want to be able to spin plates more efficiently.

There's also a flip side to all those benefits. I sometimes become jaded. Jaded because society wants to put me in a mold and just behave. Society is trying to stop me from being a social being with all this technology. Here we are in a time where just being social is look down upon.

I hate the fact that women are not responsible for anything. She breaks your heart, it's your fault. You break hers, it's your fault. She cheats on you, it's your fault for not being a ``adequate mate`` instead of her being a freak and a slut.

So understanding this game keeps me sane

Because otherwise, I would simply be mad at every little power play a woman would try to make. Instead, I deal with it accordingly (or I don't)

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow, just about everyone here was hurt by a woman. Directly(a relationship or crush who didnt feel the same, being strung along/used), or indirectl(yjust not being noticed by women)

Everyone wants to be desired by the opposite sex to some degree. It's not that its advocated to not care about women. Whats advocated is confidence above all.

Most of the men here lacked confidence, becuse when you are confident certain things, you just wont put up with.

So building confidence is key, obviously you fake it till you make it. But to develop REAL lasting confidence you need cognitive dissonance. You have to reinforce your new confidence through your actions.
You do this by setting goals, working out, dressing well, taking care of your hygeine, developing social skills.

Then when you walk up to a girl, you can be confident that if she doesnt like you the problem is most likely her not you.
Because you workout, you have a good job, you are neat, clean, smell nice, have good conversation. You are a prize, better than the average slob who approaches her usually.
So if she says no its her loss .. Thats the indifference that king of puss speaks of.
Not indifference to their existence.
Women are great, we love women and a man who finds a good one finds a good thing.

A don juan is confident and knows hes worthy of respect, and he gives respect so he will tolerate nothing less.

I'm getting old so having 8 or 9 plates(girls you are actively dating) isnt fun to me anymore.. But maybe 1 or 2 is pretty dope.

Hope I cleared some things up for you, pal.
Nice. Thank you for your appropriate answer. I feel like Kingofpuss came out unnecessarily aggressive. This may tell something about him / the forum.

Anyways, this makes you happy right? This Don Juan principle...

If we go a little bit deeper, I think we might see a few holes:

1. Our nature is to always become bigger, better, richer and so on. This means that the women you are talking about won't find you attractive if you don't posses a power / money / status that she desires. This means that through you, she can feel bigger, richer etc. You will eventually get bored with any girl, once you get adjusted to her looks / status, and the wiser you are, the faster this happens. This takes us to the second hole.

2. Once she is convinced and thinks that she has you as her puppy... she won't find you attractive anymore. There will be plenty of other richer and bigger than you. In fact, forget you being her puppy... If she's dating you and still ''getting to know you,'' and in comes another man that is ''bigger'' than you... then you know where her attraction will shift, right?

3. So, we can assume that you will always be in a constant competitive environment. Anyone around you might become your enemy any time of the day. It is a well known fact that girlfriends and wives get attracted to their husband's friends and close ones like brothers. Even if she forces her feelings to not come up this way, it may work for a while, but eventually will make it worse. Is this what you mean by indifference? To always live in a competitive environment just to be ''confident.'' I'm sorry, I meant just to get women. To show them that you are a high value man, to show them that you deserve respect, to show them that it will be her loss because you are and have been fighting so hard to this point that there won't ''probably'' (yes there is, plenty) be any other man ''higher'' than you.

Thinking about all this... If this means indifference, then I am absolutely shocked. And can't help but think that this is a very cunning way to hide your ego that was once hurt, most likely very badly - but it is still there hiding very deeply. More cunning, stronger, bigger and the worst: more crystallised than ever.
Thinking about all this... If this makes you happy... There are plenty of other easier way to become happy without any anxiety of competition.

The point for me is to not reproduce past mistake and to move forward to get what I want without shame.

Understand this ``game`` make me a more confident person, I can give advice to my friends and also, I can approach girls fairly more easy. Getting laid is easier, although I want to be able to spin plates more efficiently.

There's also a flip side to all those benefits. I sometimes become jaded. Jaded because society wants to put me in a mold and just behave. Society is trying to stop me from being a social being with all this technology. Here we are in a time where just being social is look down upon.

I hate the fact that women are not responsible for anything. She breaks your heart, it's your fault. You break hers, it's your fault. She cheats on you, it's your fault for not being a ``adequate mate`` instead of her being a freak and a slut.

Because otherwise, I would simply be mad at every little power play a woman would try to make. Instead, I deal with it accordingly (or I don't)
''I hate the fact that women are not responsible for anything. She breaks your heart, it's your fault. You break hers, it's your fault. She cheats on you, it's your fault for not being a ``adequate mate`` instead of her being a freak and a slut.

Because otherwise, I would simply be mad at every little power play a woman would try to make. Instead, I deal with it accordingly (or I don't)''

Did you know that half the population of human being is woman? How can you find women attractive if they think like this? I don't think this statement holds 100% truth.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am being super serious. You see, I am new here and I've just seen some contradictions. Men here seem to say that they don't care about women... but when they do get attention / pvssy... it seems to affect their ego very much. Someone even said that it makes them happy.

As far as you are concerned, you have made it clear with this post that it is taught here to care about women, with indifference. But what do you mean by indifference? If you don't give pvussies that much value... Don't you think it is pretty lame to fvck them then? Must be pretty boring fvcking them. At least, give the pvssies decent value, then I can understand why would you get excited by them. I don't think indifference means decent caring.
Of course there is going to be "contradictions" because there are so many posters here from different walks of life, age, religion ETC not everyone is going to share the same opinions. There is over 100 posters on here i'm sure that is over 100 different personalities and opinions and advice, all from different stages in their respective lives. Not everyone is in the same place

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there is going to be "contradictions" because there are so many posters here from different walks of life, age, religion ETC not everyone is going to share the same opinions. There is over 100 posters on here i'm sure that is over 100 different personalities and opinions and advice, all from different stages in their respective lives. Not everyone is in the same place
Ok...

I was talking about the teaching here.. not about individuals. The teaching here is the same regardless of who is being taught.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are here with with my friend HEADMASTER_Églian to ask you guys!!! :)

Ps. We are very new in this game stuff.

Sincerely,
GuruBoglivian69
Because my whole life I believed that the path to keeping a girl and being happy in a relationship was being considerate, nice, and sacrificing myself. I expected the same in return. Instead I got raked across the coals. Despite what type of women I got with the result was almost always universally the same. After having anxiety and panic attacks, losing sleep, not eating, and being sick all the time die to the depression of "living the life" I searched Google and found the manosphere. I kicked my hb8 wife out and have honestly been much more happy. I'm learning to love myself, to not be needy or searching for validation. I'm getting my ****ing id back!

GuruBÓglivian69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because my whole life I believed that the path to keeping a girl and being happy in a relationship was being considerate, nice, and sacrificing myself. I expected the same in return. Instead I got raked across the coals. Despite what type of women I got with the result was almost always universally the same. After having anxiety and panic attacks, losing sleep, not eating, and being sick all the time die to the depression of "living the life" I searched Google and found the manosphere. I kicked my hb8 wife out and have honestly been much more happy. I'm learning to love myself, to not be needy or searching for validation. I'm getting my ****ing id back!
Okay...

Don't you think that women regardless of who, will give you as much positive feelings as negative? The more you invest in her, the more you get from her - both positive and negative.

How does it feel like treating women as some sort of rock? Pretty lame and boring, don't you think? Maybe you can learn some basic principals of life through this...

Last edited:

HEADMASTER_eglian

Reaction score
I see a lot of people here have gone from one extreme to the other. From "beta" to "alpha". I think people are unconsciously still wasting as much energy and time worrying about women's approval. Do you teach some sort of middle ground here somewhere?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@GuruBÓglivian What is the point of what you are doing in life? We define our own existence. Fate was invented by cowards, destiny is something we hold in our hands. I do what I want, as I have chosen, and you do the same. You want to scrutinize what destiny others have chosen for themselves? Do you see your choices as being objectively better? Objectively... As if such a thing is possible when we all experience our own reality and define it for ourselves. Yet you seem to have the idea that your choices are somehow better...
Also it is funny your name ends in 69, a sex position, when you seem to be talking about how pointless it is and how little you care how pvssy comes to you.

Last edited:

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...

Don't you think that women regardless of who, will give you as much positive feelings as negative? The more you invest in her, the more you get from her - both positive and negative.

How does it feel like treating women as some sort of rock? Pretty lame and boring, don't you think? Maybe you can learn some basic principals of life through this...
Your misconstruing what I'm saying. The common denominator through this had always been me not having boundaries until it was to late. My wife for example. She's always been the same, always gave the same amount back, she simply "is". Whether I treated her good or bad or acted in any way towards her she still does what she does without empathy, because as far as I can tell she's utterly unaware of how she is. With her and I'd argue with alot of women they simply operate within what they're smv will provide and will only change "temporarily" to achieve some motive.
I simply just need to be more selective in the women I invest time in=problem solved.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow did you not read what I said? Improvement first, then women. You can care about women AFTER you have your priorities straight and other things in order (good job, lot's of friends, lifting weights / working out, family, car, residence, etc.).
However with game, indifference TOWARDS WOMEN is key. This is not to say you don't care about women, but rather you don't show it to them. And every guy is different. Some like one night stands, some like short relationships, some like spinning plates, and others like long term relationships. Whatever they enjoy, we encourage them to follow, and enjoyment is the precursor to happiness, no?

How does it make me happy? Well, the good college means I'll get a great education (that my very loving and generous parents are paying for, I feel extremely blessed), I'll make great contacts at this school, and I'll get a great job that I enjoy. My father also knows lots of people who can give me tips and introduce me into different fields.
My social life makes me happy because, like every human, we crave contact with other human beings. How's that even a question?

I feel like this is a troll thread.
Yes this poster is trying, albeit weakly, to use manipulation to argue. Can you see how he/she jumps to assumptions about what someone says, even though they didn't say it. Appears to me we have a women here who's id is being threatened or a plugged in guy not yet seeing the light.