Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the Game like nowadays?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Honestly jealous banging new girls is fun but makes you lose sight of life. The best situation is banging a loyal 9 gf with an awesome laid back personality that can do theeesomes while supporting you in your financial goals and you’re purpose. Someone teach me the ways
What do you mean by banging new girls makes you lose sight of life?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, women are still the same at their core but now everyone is batting out really. Like overall, things are still the same, but just harder. Trying to bang a 5 right now is about as hard to bang an 8 about a decade ago. That’s basically it. Online dating and the social media explosion really changed the game and did make it harder, but having really good social skills and being a strong man (think high testosterone; gotta have that dangerous edge) still trumps all tbh. The truth is you can still bag a chick if you find some common ground (rapport). It’s just harder to get that common ground. Women are just less willing to give it to you now than in times past simply because they’re more closed off and less friendly now than before.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually amazes me til this day that most guys on this forum don't see that 90% of their game could be fixed through simply showing up to environments with women in it and letting osmosis take over.
This is honestly the biggest thing. Back when I was an autistic simp, I was able to get girls more easily than even now simply because I was just around the sex scene. That’s it. That’s all it was. It is honestly the single greatest factor affecting whether or not you’re able to get with women. You just have to be in that social environment.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If she’s not fvcking you and you aren’t spending cash then you aren’t even on her radar lol
You're actually useless! She wants you as a beta simp but you refuse to become her new fan, ATM, orbiter, gay best friend, etc. That's what happens when you aren't a top contender for her; no sex, but you can be a ghost (you won't be missed) or a provider.

Have any of you noticed the spike in women's usage of OnlyFans? And the simps are loving it! Pay a fee for a thot, she does it virtually, and she's actually happy because the simps' dix aren't in a 5 mile radius of her!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your face isn't the greatest, any man can build an impressive sexy physique and drape it in fine clothings.
True, however you are still on the hard mode, since building a really sexy body require dedication, most who can achieve it spend a big chuck on their time in the gym that not everyone can afford it sacrifice.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, however you are still on the hard mode, since building a really sexy body require dedication, most who can achieve it spend a big chuck on their time in the gym that not everyone can afford it sacrifice.
5-10 hrs a week. Diet considerations will get it done.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things I've noticed:

80% of threads are now related to online dating where in the past guys would do field reports/approach journals.

I remember Kino game was really big back in the day, but no one seems to be doing/talking about it anymore. Possible result of meetoo.

First wave PUA such as mystery method, Strauss, and NLP are all but dead. It only works on dumb slutty club girls. If dumb thots with high body counts are your thing then have at 'em

Many of the old "It's all about game" guys are long gone or changed their tunes, but I still see some copers here. These guys will spend weeks/months "gaming" a lukewarm girl only to have some random chad come along and bang their dream girl. If you have to make a thread asking for advice about how to game a specific girl then it's already game over IMO. The good ones make it easy for you.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it never was, canned pick up lines and acting "c0cky and funny" was always retarded.... It wasn't until about 2017 when guys finally realize all that matters is Looks, Money and Status....

For guys that are ugly, broke and low status, no amount of game will work.....
I would alter it slightly. It's mostly about looks and status. If a woman is attracted to you for money then you are just a betabux.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But at the time, because of the above, it was tricky to separate "game" from looks. You got seemingly decent reactions from some women, and you got excellent reactions from others such as a solid number, makeout or full close. So it SEEMED like the game stuff worked and only required more practice and fine tuning. It wasn't necessarily obvious to guys (including myself at the time) that gaming a chick when you aren't her physical type was just free entertainment/dancing monkey stuff, and she was politely friendzoning you.
I actually figured this out on my own and blackpilled myself before blackpill existed. There were multiple times when I brought my A game and got shot down and thought it was due to faulty game.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a "conspiracy theorist," but it seems like the "end game" of "the powers that be" is to eliminate (or minimize) people naturally meeting in person and force most dating to come from OLD. But that's another topic for another day.
You gotta write an essay man. I also want a thread about all your crazy pua adventures.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly suggest you go look abroad if you want to meet a high quality woman. Stop fishing in a crappy lake or pond and look for more uncharted waters fellas.
Gotta be careful, a lot of women will want to marry you for a green card and then divorce you in 5 years for citizenship. It happened to someone I know. He married a woman from Vietnam and she divorced him as soon as she gained US citizenship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will only improve your results marginally. Tall skinny chad who eats pizza and doesn't even lift will blow you out of the water.
Many guys without the best mug and a great body clean up. Hell guys without the best mug and a decent body clean up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will only improve your results marginally. Tall skinny chad who eats pizza and doesn't even lift will blow you out of the water.
And if your talking about myself specifically some female would call me "fine" or "handsome" especially if im in a good mood. Body game is where sex appeal is at.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You gotta write an essay man. I also want a thread about all your crazy pua adventures.
A general thread or specific field report?

For a specific FR, here is one from 2012, although it feels like ten lifetimes ago.