"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What is the equivalent of "make-up" and glam for men?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Personally I never meet women around my car, in fact I drive beater cars despite having money to buy exotic cars. Largely I do this because people are more likely to try to sue me if I rear end them in a Lambo than a 12 year old Toyota...case in point, I was in an accident recently. Not my first. Was glad I wasn't driving a luxury car.
Yeah right :rolleyes: You drive a 12 year old Toyota instead of a Lambo because you don't want to get sued when you rear end someone. LMAO. Last time I checked, people who could afford Lambos could also afford insurance. Also, if you keep rear ending people, maybe you should start paying attention to the road.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top