"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What is the best way..?

floaton

New Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
to ask a girl if she and another guy are "involved?" I have a pretty good feeling they are, but I don't want to seem overbearing by asking her (or the guy) straight up. I'm friends with both of them, but they spend a lot of time together by themselves.

She has denied any interest in this guy.. but I have a feeling they're hiding something.

ps i'm obviously interested in this girl. she likes me, but I don't know on what level.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Well start getting her to hang with you and ask her out on a date once you've built up the interest level enough. Make sure she knows its a date too. Just be careful your not pursuing a Queen Bee, a chick who keeps a bunch of guys around to do things for he like a bunch of drones.

I would admonish you not directly ask because the game is up at that point and she will know that you like her. Depending on what type of girl she is, and wether or not she is flaky that could be a deal breaker.

The best way is to hang out, but make sure you begin to shift the interest by getting her to call you more often, and not to jump at every single chance to please her. Become a challenge and a mystery, if you need advice on that read the DJ Bible.

-Grey Fox
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by California Love
you shouldn't ask her in the first place. Be confident and don't inquire on anything regarding other guys.
'zactly. If she doesn' mention him, or start kissing him or anythign like that in public, then she's not with him.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Our American friends have a crude, but apt phrase for this situation:

'Make the hoe say no'.

Until she explicitly mentions any attachments, you simply assume she is available. Generally when women want to put men off, they won't do it directly by saying 'I have a boyfriend' because they don't want to risk the fact that YOU might not be interested.

They will just talk about 'my boyfriend' a lot, or they'll say 'we did x and then we did y', where the 'we' is the clue. Until you start hearing all this, don't worry.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top