He showed up with a hotter girl than his ex. That always works.How? Jay Baruchel's character was a doofus.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
He showed up with a hotter girl than his ex. That always works.How? Jay Baruchel's character was a doofus.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Dr Christian Troy from the tv show Nip&Tuck.Any especially good ones?
Irony considering comic book Thanos was a glorified simp.Avengers: Infinity War (Thanos). He was 100% focused on his goals and didn’t let anything deter him from focusing on his goals. He never “lost frame”.
If more men were this focused on their goals, the Wealth & Success section of this site would have the highest traffic.
Stay focused.
Thus is an epic hijack, much to our discredit. These guys are on topic while you and I are talking Frankenstein, I love Lucy, and Mary Poppins.Yes, and believe it or not I saw that one fairly recently (and by recently I mean maybe in the last ten years). I was freaking out because Elsa Lanchester was in it. She's also in Mary Poppins. Funny thing about when I saw Bride of Frankenstein as a kid, I didn't realize that the actress who played Mary Shelley also played the Bride. Because at the end credits where it says who played what roles, it says "The Bride..............?" I didn't figure it out until I saw it years later as an adult. Hey, I was a kid.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The Frankenstein Monster was more of an Incel than a DJ apparently, I guess that's part of what makes him a tragic figure.Thus is an epic hijack, much to our discredit. These guys are on topic while you and I are talking Frankenstein, I love Lucy, and Mary Poppins.![]()
I'm not saying she got short-changed in the credits. She was properly credited as playing Mary Shelley. Any idiot watching the movie must have realized she was playing the Bride, it's just that I was a kid and it didn't occur to me. I didn't know she was asexual, or that she lived with Charles Laughton. You don't run into a lot of asexuals, that's interesting. I'm also a Mary Poppins fan (bet you don't hear that on the forum everyday), partly because I like D!ck Van Dyke. The songs in that musical are so strong, that's where the sequel couldn't match up with it.At any rate, I will be watching Bride of Frankenstein this weekend. Your analysis of it is spot-on. Yeah she got short-changed in the credits.
Interestingly, she was apparently asexual and lived with Charles Laughton for 30 years.
There's no way that the lead female character played by Alice Eve would have ever dated that dorky flight attendant in real life. Even the ex who treated him like shiit would have had a far higher SMV.He showed up with a hotter girl than his ex. That always works.
Good choice.Mad Men's Don Draper was the quintessential DJ and admitted sociopathic.
I liked that show back in the early seasons. I remember watching it. He was suave in that season. Could be actually be a DJ based on the whole interaction with Gina Russo?Dr Christian Troy from the tv show Nip&Tuck.
en.wikipedia.org