Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best movie(s) in which the actor truly displays DJ behavior and how a man should interact with women on dates?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avengers: Infinity War (Thanos). He was 100% focused on his goals and didn’t let anything deter him from focusing on his goals. He never “lost frame”.
Thanos was a great masculine character for sure, but that is not what should be displayed on a dates. It’s just something she will pick up on over time, preferably when she reaches girlfriend status.

I thought Han Solo was pretty good. Hitch was good too in the first half of the movie before he lost his mind.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For an older Man, I offer Tom Selleck in Blue Bloods. Cool, Calm, but passionate about right and wrong. Great Dress and Style for you urban NYC types...

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2699869209?playlistId=tt1595859

Another one for us Mature men is the John Dutton Character played by Kevin Costner who has a romantic entanglement with the female governor of Montana

And as Always the carefree Crash Davis, who refuses to be put in line for the affections of a woman...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wisdom of Crocodiles (Jude Law).

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say a guy should be a mix of Han Solo and Christian Grey if you want to get in a girls pants and then make them glad that you were there.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holiday Affair (1949)
This movie will probably appear too old, corny and out of touch for the younger crowd. I suppose that people actually my own age would feel this way too.

Despite the movie almost appearing like a sappy Hallmark type movie. There's actual merit in this film.
The lead male character is without swagger; which means that the movie isn't 'trying too hard'..nor does the male attitude of the lead character come across as 'forced.' Basically, he speaks his mind and isn't hostage to what others think. Because there's no pretense or swagger, the lead male character comes across as natural - basically portraying that this is the behavior and attitude that any self-respecting man would possess.

Again, the overall movies does have an annoying "Hallmark" type feel to it, but pay attention to the male lead character.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bride of Frankenstein
I'm sure you're joking, but that's one of my favorite movies. I actually think that the female reaction of the Bride to the Monster is quite telling, and quite true to life in some ways. I get the impression she liked the doctor, she wanted the Chad I guess, lol. Not the needy chump dressed in his burial clothes.

As for DJ behavior, yeah there isn't any. I never noticed it when I was a kid, but Dr. Pretorius really come off like a queen in this movie (the actor was bisexual). The director James Whale was homosexual, so there is a gay undercurrent there. Great movie though. Great scene with the Monster and the blind hermit who plays the violin.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any classic movie from 1950s.

I was born in 92, but grew up watching “black and white” movies with my dad. I’d say around 1960 is when men in movies started sacrificing their dignity for women.

people think modern feminism just started happening in movies but really started in the 1960s.

not saying they don’t exist today but at some point in the movie the guy hands his balls over to the women.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holiday Affair (1949)
This movie will probably appear too old, corny and out of touch for the younger crowd. I suppose that people actually my own age would feel this way too.
Hay old man... How about (The quiet man) John Wayne & Maureen O'Hara 1952 ?
EDIT: One cool scene. An old Bitty handed a stick to (John Thornton) and said here's a stick to hit the little lady, when
(Mary Kay Danaher) was acting up.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not saying they don’t exist today but at some point in the movie the guy hands his balls over to the women
And in sitcoms today, all balls are kept in a bowl on the coffee table for all to see.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you're joking, but that's one of my favorite movies. I actually think that the female reaction of the Bride to the Monster is quite telling, and quite true to life in some ways. I get the impression she liked the doctor, she wanted the Chad I guess, lol. Not the needy chump dressed in his burial clothes.

As for DJ behavior, yeah there isn't any. I never noticed it when I was a kid, but Dr. Pretorius really come off like a queen in this movie (the actor was bisexual). The director James Whale was homosexual, so there is a gay undercurrent there. Great movie though. Great scene with the Monster and the blind hermit who plays the violin.
Fire good!

Here's an interesting tidbit. Do you remember that I Love Lucy episode where Lucy and Ethel are traveling in a car and break down in the middle of nowhere, and some woman comes by and picks them up? They all hear on the radio that there's a "hatchet murderess" out on the loose and each is convinced that the other is the murderer. The woman who picked them up was none other than the actress who played the bride of Frankenstein, Elsa Lanchester.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman who picked them up was none other than the actress who played the bride of Frankenstein, Elsa Lanchester.
Yes, and believe it or not I saw that one fairly recently (and by recently I mean maybe in the last ten years). I was freaking out because Elsa Lanchester was in it. She's also in Mary Poppins. Funny thing about when I saw Bride of Frankenstein as a kid, I didn't realize that the actress who played Mary Shelley also played the Bride. Because at the end credits where it says who played what roles, it says "The Bride..............?" I didn't figure it out until I saw it years later as an adult. Hey, I was a kid.