“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What is the best age to find sosuave?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Ive been giving it some thought about how I wish I had found this website earlier. I essentially wasted 2.5 years of high school completely. Once I finally saw the light and decided to improve myself it took another few months to finally get over my fear of approaching and get my act really together.

So, I ask you guys: what age do you think is the best time to get into the DJ/ self improvement mindset.

Personally, Id love to have found this site right before high school started. This would have allowed me to enjoy these four years of school alot more and would have saved me alot of problems.

Luckily, I will soon have four years of college to look foward to and with my improved attitue it should be great.,
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I'd have to say around 14-16 age, since that's when skills should start to become developed. Any earlier and we have 12 year olds running around with kids...Not pretty.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Id have to say 14-15. At a very young age most of this stuff would probably go way over someone's head and they would probably just think its all stupid and never look at it again. I of course would have loved to know how to get girls at around the age of 12 or so, but if i did I would have missed out on my days of AFCism which i think is a very valuable experience and lets you really see the difference's between an afc and a DJ and to know why this stuff actually works.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
depends ....

13 is too early, 14 is the perfect age, because your about to enter high school in 1 year in grade 9 and it takes a while to get balls to meet girls...
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
That depends..

I'm 13 and in 8th.. i'm about to enter highschool

Age isnt of significance, the optimal time is a year before you enter highschool
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
the truth is there is no rilly specific age it basically a period of time where you get rejected alot annd cannot see the reason why girls reject you and thats when you need answers. i remember i thought highschool was gonna be different but t he girls there also rejected me soi found this site and found out what was wrong i was an afc. but thats just my opinion
 

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
the truth is there is no rilly specific age it basically a period of time where you get rejected alot annd cannot see the reason why girls reject you and thats when you need answers. i remember i thought highschool was gonna be different but t he girls there also rejected me soi found this site and found out what was wrong i was an afc.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
23 or so...
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
It all begins with your attitude... the attitude to change, the younger you start the better. It's better to get the concept down and to get it out of your way early before you hit highschool, so you can focus on the schoolwork and get ready for college rather to figure out the concept during your highschool year. No offense to anyone, but I started when I was young and it helped me through all of my highschool years.


But if I had to pick an age it would be 14.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I personally feel that any age will help

But the earliest i would say would be end of freshman year.

My wingmans brother was showed it in the begining of the year, and from what i've seen hasn't had much luck. I think if he would have been an AFC, even though painful to watch, Would have better comprehended all the aspects of being a Don Juan and not an AFC.

I found it at the end of my soph year, losing hope of getting chicks. It completely changed my world, but i don't think it would have had such an impact had i not been stuggling with things in life.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I found this site at 11 years old, a few days after Pook posted his "Kill that desperation". Throughout my young years, I was a natural with the ladies but that post took me to a higher level. It's the only thing I had in my head from this site for 4 years and took me far. At 15 I broadened my horizons.

I believe it is a matter of person. This site has some great stuff but what good is it if the person won't do anything about it? People need this site when they are ready. That age differs for every person.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
If you live out in the country, it should be found about the age of 16, so you can go driving and pick up the chicks.

If you live in the city, about 9th grade

but it all depends on the mindset. If you want to change.

just my thoughts
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
It really depends from person to person.

Some people prefer different kinds of message boards,
so Sosuave is not for all.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I wish I had found this site freshmen year of hs. It would have saved me a LOT of crap and afcism. I pretty much wasted the first 3 years of hs. I found this sight this senior year of high school. I actually found it looking for bump and grind tips, but it has turned out to be much more. This site has changed my game for the better. At least I still have the 6 years of college to work on it and improve. Gotta love sosuave.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
It's funny cause I found this site over a year ago, thought it was sweet, went on vacation, and completely forgot about it. A few weeks later, I remembered it, but had forgotten the website's name :mad: . I then went on to search for it on Google, and found, by chance, a downloadable copy of Seduction Science by Derek Vitalio. I found this site a couple weeks ago and damn, I'm a new person.

But I wish I'd found this when I was in elementary school:p . I was such a ****in dork and its been a challenge to overcome that reputation. So basically, the ideal age is whenever a guy comes to understand that he's got problems with girls and has the will to change it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
It's funny cause I found this site over a year ago, thought it was sweet, went on vacation, and completely forgot about it. A few weeks later, I remembered it, but had forgotten the website's name :mad: . I then went on to search for it on Google, and found, by chance, a downloadable copy of Seduction Science by Derek Vitalio, which I worshipped like the 3rd Testament. I found this site a couple weeks ago and damn, I'm a new person.

But I wish I'd found this when I was in elementary school:p . I was such a ****in dork and its been a challenge to overcome that reputation. So basically, the ideal age is whenever a guy comes to understand that he's got problems with girls and has the will to change it.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I suppose 14 would be the ideal age, but I don't think the teachings of the site can really be effective unless you've already experienced the failings of an AFC first.
 

MoolahDiamond

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
The OC, CA
I'm a freshman and I just discovered this site this year. I was a total afc up through 8th grade and at the beginning of freshman year I decided I wanted to change. I was browsing some forum and somebody posted a topic called "This site changed my life" I found sosuave and I've been on it ever since. I've actually improved quite a bit and I'm finding myself happier because of it.
 

darkstone

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Hmm.... I found this site a few weeks ago. I am currently 15 and this site has had some useful info that I'm beginning to use. Hell, I've had my rejections and I've had my successes, the rejections bite but I get over it and now I laugh at them because I was so lame. Though I still need a lot of work on my skills, I am getting better. Mainly because I'm beginning to use that good ol sense of humor.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top