Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best age to find sosuave?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been giving it some thought about how I wish I had found this website earlier. I essentially wasted 2.5 years of high school completely. Once I finally saw the light and decided to improve myself it took another few months to finally get over my fear of approaching and get my act really together.

So, I ask you guys: what age do you think is the best time to get into the DJ/ self improvement mindset.

Personally, Id love to have found this site right before high school started. This would have allowed me to enjoy these four years of school alot more and would have saved me alot of problems.

Luckily, I will soon have four years of college to look foward to and with my improved attitue it should be great.,

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say around 14-16 age, since that's when skills should start to become developed. Any earlier and we have 12 year olds running around with kids...Not pretty.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id have to say 14-15. At a very young age most of this stuff would probably go way over someone's head and they would probably just think its all stupid and never look at it again. I of course would have loved to know how to get girls at around the age of 12 or so, but if i did I would have missed out on my days of AFCism which i think is a very valuable experience and lets you really see the difference's between an afc and a DJ and to know why this stuff actually works.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends ....

13 is too early, 14 is the perfect age, because your about to enter high school in 1 year in grade 9 and it takes a while to get balls to meet girls...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends..

I'm 13 and in 8th.. i'm about to enter highschool

Age isnt of significance, the optimal time is a year before you enter highschool

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is there is no rilly specific age it basically a period of time where you get rejected alot annd cannot see the reason why girls reject you and thats when you need answers. i remember i thought highschool was gonna be different but t he girls there also rejected me soi found this site and found out what was wrong i was an afc. but thats just my opinion

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is there is no rilly specific age it basically a period of time where you get rejected alot annd cannot see the reason why girls reject you and thats when you need answers. i remember i thought highschool was gonna be different but t he girls there also rejected me soi found this site and found out what was wrong i was an afc.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23 or so...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all begins with your attitude... the attitude to change, the younger you start the better. It's better to get the concept down and to get it out of your way early before you hit highschool, so you can focus on the schoolwork and get ready for college rather to figure out the concept during your highschool year. No offense to anyone, but I started when I was young and it helped me through all of my highschool years.

But if I had to pick an age it would be 14.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally feel that any age will help

But the earliest i would say would be end of freshman year.

My wingmans brother was showed it in the begining of the year, and from what i've seen hasn't had much luck. I think if he would have been an AFC, even though painful to watch, Would have better comprehended all the aspects of being a Don Juan and not an AFC.

I found it at the end of my soph year, losing hope of getting chicks. It completely changed my world, but i don't think it would have had such an impact had i not been stuggling with things in life.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site at 11 years old, a few days after Pook posted his "Kill that desperation". Throughout my young years, I was a natural with the ladies but that post took me to a higher level. It's the only thing I had in my head from this site for 4 years and took me far. At 15 I broadened my horizons.

I believe it is a matter of person. This site has some great stuff but what good is it if the person won't do anything about it? People need this site when they are ready. That age differs for every person.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live out in the country, it should be found about the age of 16, so you can go driving and pick up the chicks.

If you live in the city, about 9th grade

but it all depends on the mindset. If you want to change.

just my thoughts

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends from person to person.

Some people prefer different kinds of message boards,
so Sosuave is not for all.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had found this site freshmen year of hs. It would have saved me a LOT of crap and afcism. I pretty much wasted the first 3 years of hs. I found this sight this senior year of high school. I actually found it looking for bump and grind tips, but it has turned out to be much more. This site has changed my game for the better. At least I still have the 6 years of college to work on it and improve. Gotta love sosuave.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny cause I found this site over a year ago, thought it was sweet, went on vacation, and completely forgot about it. A few weeks later, I remembered it, but had forgotten the website's name :mad: . I then went on to search for it on Google, and found, by chance, a downloadable copy of Seduction Science by Derek Vitalio. I found this site a couple weeks ago and damn, I'm a new person.

But I wish I'd found this when I was in elementary school:p . I was such a ****in dork and its been a challenge to overcome that reputation. So basically, the ideal age is whenever a guy comes to understand that he's got problems with girls and has the will to change it.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny cause I found this site over a year ago, thought it was sweet, went on vacation, and completely forgot about it. A few weeks later, I remembered it, but had forgotten the website's name :mad: . I then went on to search for it on Google, and found, by chance, a downloadable copy of Seduction Science by Derek Vitalio, which I worshipped like the 3rd Testament. I found this site a couple weeks ago and damn, I'm a new person.

But I wish I'd found this when I was in elementary school:p . I was such a ****in dork and its been a challenge to overcome that reputation. So basically, the ideal age is whenever a guy comes to understand that he's got problems with girls and has the will to change it.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose 14 would be the ideal age, but I don't think the teachings of the site can really be effective unless you've already experienced the failings of an AFC first.

MoolahDiamond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a freshman and I just discovered this site this year. I was a total afc up through 8th grade and at the beginning of freshman year I decided I wanted to change. I was browsing some forum and somebody posted a topic called "This site changed my life" I found sosuave and I've been on it ever since. I've actually improved quite a bit and I'm finding myself happier because of it.

darkstone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.... I found this site a few weeks ago. I am currently 15 and this site has had some useful info that I'm beginning to use. Hell, I've had my rejections and I've had my successes, the rejections bite but I get over it and now I laugh at them because I was so lame. Though I still need a lot of work on my skills, I am getting better. Mainly because I'm beginning to use that good ol sense of humor.