“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

what is the 3s rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_problems

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I keep coming across it here. but it won't let me search for "3s rule". I'm guessing its 3 seconds something?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
minute u see a girl you think is attractive, approach her immediately. Basically you have 3 seconds to decide. Don't abide by the 3's rule, and you'll never improve as a dj.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Wiesman44
minute u see a girl you think is attractive, approach her immediately. Basically you have 3 seconds to decide. Don't abide by the 3's rule, and you'll never improve as a dj.
errr.... where did u come up with this no-sence from?

There are MANY other ways that one can "improve as a dj"! :mad:

This 3 second rule is just a guide and is there to help us "improve as a dj", but if one doesnt "abide" by it, that will NOT cause him to "never be able to improve as a dj" ...

Wiesman44: i suggest u think wisely before posting such b.s.

Laterz...
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Please keep your negative opinions to yourself.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Ya know Im not with the 3 second rule....Sometimes you need a quick moment, 10 to 15 seconds to assess the situation and determine a course of plan to take it from there. Sometimes you can wing it in 3 seconds and go for it, but sometimes you need 15 seconds to assess the situation and come up with a plan.

I would look at the 3 second thing as a metaphor for getting off your azz and going for it quickly....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Ya know Im not with the 3 second rule....Sometimes you need a quick moment, 10 to 15 seconds to assess the situation and determine a course of plan to take it from there. Sometimes you can wing it in 3 seconds and go for it, but sometimes you need 15 seconds to assess the situation and come up with a plan.

I would look at the 3 second thing as a metaphor for getting off your azz and going for it quickly....
The whole idea behind the 3 second rule is to learn by instinct. What you're doing is prepping, and the longer you prep the more time you have to think about the negative consequences.

When you can do the 3 second rule you make the skills 2nd nature and go by instinct.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
The whole idea behind the 3 second rule is to learn by instinct. What you're doing is prepping, and the longer you prep the more time you have to think about the negative consequences.

When you can do the 3 second rule you make the skills 2nd nature and go by instinct.
Agreed there...i think the 3 second rule is for the newbies. I think once your experienced and don't ponder over details you can get more advanced in your game and come up particular ways/lines of action. You can prep yourself.
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
exactly, I a newb myself and I started noticing that 3s makes a nice drill/exercise since after 3 seconds the energy changes from just looking to:"whats going on". I did a lot of eyecontacting since I got into this stuff and when a woman holds eyecontact its normally after three seconds that the interaction changes. Eventhough my gut tells me its time, Im still gathering gut to take the interaction to the next level.
If everytime Id look in a girls eyes would result in her holding eyecontact id be much better drilled by now.

I say women do look but hardly hold eyecontact. my experience is 1/20 would

And no I dont stalkerlook
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by seize_the_pattern
exactly, I a newb myself and I started noticing that 3s makes a nice drill/exercise since after 3 seconds the energy changes from just looking to:"whats going on". I did a lot of eyecontacting since I got into this stuff and when a woman holds eyecontact its normally after three seconds that the interaction changes. Eventhough my gut tells me its time, Im still gathering gut to take the interaction to the next level.
If
Exactly....Its a good drill to improve your game. I equate the 3's rule to getting out of bed early when you don't have to. Every signal in your entire body is telling you to lay there and go back to sleep, but yet you "FORCE" yourself outta bed with every muscle fiber you have. The 3 second drill is a way of getting you out of the habit of laying around and doing nothing to becoming a man of action. It forces you to react. Its good for newbies, but i still must say, its for newbies only. It has lots of drawbacks. Every situation is unique. Once your game is solid, you don't stumble over what/when to say. So you don't need to be forced to say anything. So when your good, you can take 10 or so seconds or more to come up with a witty, C+F plan to CA a chik. Often if Im gonna CA a chik I see in a bookstore for example, I will take a few seconds to assess the situation, and wait for an opening. Like a lion hunting down a gazelle. The lion doesn't run about the jungle everywhere chasing down every gazelle. He sees the prey, and assesses the perfect opening angle.

I think the problem newbies have is that they don't react AT ALL and often over analyze everything. So the 3 second rule helps them break out of that habit. Once you get good though you realize that the 3 second rule has limitations, and forces you to make the best out of mostly unidealistic approaches.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Originally posted by no_problems
I keep coming across it here. but it won't let me search for "3s rule". I'm guessing its 3 seconds something?
ahh tiz a mystery. I will put you onto the right track to solve your problemo:


The answer you seek can actuall be found in:


THE BIBLE!!!!!!

OK !!!!!!

You just told me and everyone on here after all of the stickys and all of the posts about how you should read the bible before posting and all of the fights and comments and all of it...

That there are still people who are not :

1. Doing a simple search for info

2. Reading the bible.

WOW it was very hard for me not to put some curse words in this post. I am struggling very hard not to smart of here and make a crack at you but I will leave it at that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by no_problems
I keep coming across it here. but it won't let me search for "3s rule". I'm guessing its 3 seconds something?
from the time you isolate her and gotten her horny and/or drunk,

you have 3 seconds to get in her pzssy.

okay you know I am joking right.;

read the bible
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: what is the 3s rule

Originally posted by KnightRyder
from the time you isolate her and gotten her horny and/or drunk,

you have 3 seconds to get in her pzssy.

okay you know I am joking right.;

read the bible
lol:p U seem to lack brains, but at least u have a good sence of humour:rolleyes:

I guess u ALSO aknowlege that i'm joking too;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top