"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What is she doing ? ?

WillWork

New Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am friends with this woman and one day she is eating a sandwich and she said she didn't like it, so being a pig I said that I would take it. Well she says NO and a few minutes later she comes and finds me and gives me a little piece of what was left of her sandwich. I ate it now she is always wanting me to eat something of hers. She then made some pasta one day and she is feeding it to me like a baby. At that point I just knew she got something out of me eating from her. So a few weeks later I just asked her and she says that she is just that comfortable with me. She said "remeber we shared a fork" I thought gee wtf. I go out to resturants with her all the time and I drink Mountain Dew and she never did then I notice she started to drink it and everytime I asked for a refill she would just say here drink some of mine. It seemed that she was drinking it to be like me and/or just to get me to drink from her glass. Everything she eats I have to either take a bite of it or eat the last piece. I take it that this is some kind of interest?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I don't know, i'd call it an interest sign. he could screw it up, but seems like a sign nonetheless.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by MackJr
I don't know, i'd call it an interest sign. he could screw it up, but seems like a sign nonetheless.
When a girl shares food with you ESPECIALLY after she has had her bite or drink it is normally a sign of motherly bonding where she feels like she is nurturing a child to her. It's sort of about the same level as a girl saying that she sees you as a brother except from the viewpoint of a woman who feels herself to be older or sometimes just concerned about things in general.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I agree with rgeere again.

Only after getting with her is feeding each other romantic/cool.
Amp up the kino, put things in HER mouth.

'Mmmmm you like big breakfast sausage don't you? WELL HAVE SOME MILK WOMAN! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!'



Next time she feeds you bite her hand. Or maybe just ignore that bit since I've got like a vampire fetish or something. :D


Clearly I need counselling.


Edit: I forgot an 's'.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Guys, I think Willwork is a troll.

I heard this story before....

here

Be more creative next time, dude.
 
Top