Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is one of the greatest lessons you've learnt so far?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being nice to them = pvssy
Ensuring you hang around them a lot = pvssy
Listening to their problems sympathetically = pvssy
Explaining how you’re a feminist = pvssy.

none of these have worked for me yet, but they nearly did quite a few times

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, I think the main one is that it’s what you do when not in the company of women that is key. It’s what figure you cut in society away from them which governs how your time with them goes

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never assume you already know the answer to anything. It's the most dangerous sentence to self improvement.

"I already know that"

If you already know something but yet still aren't doing it, then you simply don't know it well enough

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your most important relationship is with yourself and your greatest journey and adventure will be discovering the man you can be. If these two areas are being taken care of everything else will fall into place.

Alex_011

Reaction score
During my holidays, I was looking for different literature for myself to take my free time, on on one site I found an interesting blog, from which I noticed one truth to myself: happiness is the ability to learn from your mistakes. After this advice, I began to look at life from a completely different point of view , I hadn't idea that a few words could change my life so much.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo what @Murk said.

Love yourself. Respect yourself. Those two things are an inside job. If you love and respect yourself you will create a life that is true to who you are & what you desire.

Nobody completes you. Learn to be whole on your own. Accept yourself. See paragraph above.
There's a lot of truth to this. I've been noticing over recent years that the women I've been involved with have been mirrors for my own issues. If you take the time to work on yourself, you'll start noticing your external world radically changes for the better.

I think a lot of people view their problems as external to them, and start trying to change things over which they have no control. Far better you work on yourself..

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy your time with women, but realize nothing lasts forever and there will always be more.