"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What is it with women these days?

gangsterwhack

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I don't know if it's the fact they are more independent now, but, they are a lot harder to communicate too now then a few years ago. You can't even expect to get a hi back or anything if you say it to them!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
You're not saying "Hi" while she's walking home down the street at night are you?

Sounds like they're just some conceited ho's. Don't worry about it. I'd be worried though if every girl you say hello to just snubs you... but that's not the case, right?
 

gangsterwhack

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Of course not, I say hi to them in places like malls and what not, but, they just blow it off. Not all of them do it, but, I'd say a good amount do. I'm not exactly ugly either, I've had quite a few girls actually Approach me and tell me they like me, even though I never once exchanged words with them. But that's besides the point, it just seems like girls have gotten more arrogant.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i dont know if the problem is arrogance, probably if you seem to friendly to them. they probably think you're trying to hit on them. if they see you doing it to other girls including her then yea
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
too, you gotta think if they get hit on 50 times a day, they'd get sick of it...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gangsterwhack

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
42
No no no no, not at all. For instance, me and my friend will be walking by and if we see a girl walking by, just a casual hi. They don't even acknowledge it or say anything.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
open your mind

You think the real reason is cause of arrogance??

girls are different from guys, they have many insecurities and worries than we do.

for one thing, girls have to worry about getting pregnant

#1 what if the stranger in the street is a serial rapist
#2 what if he's a stalker
#3 serial killer

not all girls will be so cold to you on the street, but there are some with insecurities they have to worry about.

if a girl hangs out late at night till 3 am, they either find a guy to drive them home or someone to escort her home. you cant expect her to go walk home alone, and not worry about rapists or stalkers
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
The only times when a girl will respect you if you are super cute/popular or you already know her. If she doesn't know who you are, and you're just average looking - be more subtle.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
The only times when a girl will respect you if you are super cute/popular or you already know her. If she doesn't know who you are, and you're just average looking - be more subtle.
actually this guy just made a good point, i do agree with him.

girls really do respect the cute guy more so than the ugly/average guy. i've seen it all my life.
so probably physical attractiveness is a major factor in this also.
 
Top