Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is HB8?

ApexG

Reaction score
Is there like a glossary of terms for this forum? I've gotten most but I see women being ranked, eg HB8 ... meaning?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
HB stands for hot babe. However, it is used generically for any decent looking female. She doesn't necessarily have to be hot. Her hotness or lack thereof is given by the number after HB. It's the classic one through 10 scale. 7 is considered cute and doable. 8 is very cute. 9 is smoking hot. 10 is supermodel perfection. Below 7 can be doable. Just don't tell your friends lol. Finally, these appraisals are best performed sober lol.

So an HB8 is a very cute, bordering on hot female.

This system is not necessarily meant to objectify women, but to put the pickup attempt in context for the readers. If for example, a guy writes that he made out with some HB (and no number is included), the reader will wonder what she looked like.

ApexG

Reaction score
Ha so anything under 7 would be a MB (moderate babe) and below 5 a UB (ugly). Just kidding.

Thanks.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 should be moderate cause 5 is the middle of 1 and 10 then anything above 5 is doable in my opinion

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ApexG said:
Is there like a glossary of terms for this forum? I've gotten most but I see women being ranked, eg HB8 ... meaning?
pualingo.com and urbandictionary.com are good resources for pickup terminology

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
B+8 = bait so it means "hot bait"

I don't really understand the point of the term, TBH.

But apparently it's still in use