Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is Happening with Men?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the Texas Rangers game yesterday and for those who don't know there's a huge venue outside the ballpark called Texas Live. Big hotspot for grabbing a beer and mingling with people. What I found to be incredibly disappointing was the overwhelming number of decent looking dudes with their fatty women. Is this the new norm now? Do men have to date down in order to land a chick? 4-5 of my guy friends have also dated down, 3 settled with them. I'm 34, no kids, never married because I refuse to follow this stupid trend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I found to be incredibly disappointing was the overwhelming number of decent looking dudes with their fatty women. Is this the new norm now? Do men have to date down in order to land a chick?
I wonder if part of the problem is that all the reasonably attractive women are too entitled to be LTR candidates.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big shift I see is the middle class dispersing. You see people who are either high-class who get the top choice to all that life has to offer. Then you have low class that gets all the undesirable things in life.

When ever I see a fat women I inherently know i'm in low class venues. Think about it guys with money will either stay home and watch it one the big screen 8k tv or buy tickets for the game.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the Texas Rangers game yesterday and for those who don't know there's a huge venue outside the ballpark called Texas Live. Big hotspot for grabbing a beer and mingling with people. What I found to be incredibly disappointing was the overwhelming number of decent looking dudes with their fatty women. Is this the new norm now? Do men have to date down in order to land a chick? 4-5 of my guy friends have also dated down, 3 settled with them. I'm 34, no kids, never married because I refuse to follow this stupid trend.
yes 3 points down to keep her interested, or move in hers and cuck to keep her interested

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big shift I see is the middle class dispersing. You see people who are either high-class who get the top choice to all that life has to offer. Then you have low class that gets all the undesirable things in life.

When ever I see a fat women I inherently know i'm in low class venues. Think about it guys with money will either stay home and watch it one the big screen 8k tv or buy tickets for the game.
This is a great observation

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me to brother. I rather be single then with ugly chicks. Just my two cents

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably has something to do with the shifting economy and the aftermath of the virus.
I noticed when I went out this entire weekend, I saw many below average chicks than ever before.
It was never this bad a year ago.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/3 of the population in America is overweight. It runs rampant in those in their 20's and 30's. That's what you are seeing. Start hanging out at higher priced venues and you will find more attractive women.
Can't tell you about the Rangers games, but there are some hotties that are regulars at the Mavs games. They all hang out in the bar areas, suite level. $$. Easy

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No they don't. It's a choice they are making. Just like you don't need to settle for a crappy job, a crappy living situation or a crappy life, you don't need to settle for a crappy woman.

But striving for excellence, and putting in the necessary work is much harder than settling.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/3 of the population in America is overweight. It runs rampant in those in their 20's and 30's. That's what you are seeing. Start hanging out at higher priced venues and you will find more attractive women.
Can't tell you about the Rangers games, but there are some hotties that are regulars at the Mavs games. They all hang out in the bar areas, suite level. $$. Easy
I think of women who hangout in suite areas to be gold diggers. I’d very much rather steer clear of those areas.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is using swipe apps, then he will likely be dating down because women have overwhelming amounts of choices. Fewer men have the guts to approach in person. Some have viable social circles. Even through social circles, as people get fatter, there will be fatter women in social circles.

Like many U.S. metros, Dallas-Fort Worth has weak social circles due to the large number of transplants in the area. Transplanted adults tend to have weaker social circles, making them more reliant upon swipe apps. If a transplanted adult does not want to rely on swipe apps, they make the big effort to break the cycle and become solid cold approachers. Transplants typically don't get into the best social circles in an area.

I think of women who hangout in suite areas to be gold diggers. I’d very much rather steer clear of those areas.
I don't think most sporting events attract single women. The hotties are often their with boyfriends and husbands. There are better places to pick up women than the bars at pro sports venues.

Mostly true. Texas Live! is next to the Texas Rangers' ballpark, so it is likely to attract people who attended the game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatherless households, low T, and the fact most guys spend hrs watching geeks on YouTube squeak about hypergamy instead of actually approaching. Female entitlement is off the charts but your competition is low T and girlie men. Fellas that sit when they pee. The sound of their piss is even feminine. Stunt on these losers.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is using swipe apps, then he will likely be dating down because women have overwhelming amounts of choices. Fewer men have the guts to approach in person. Some have viable social circles. Even through social circles, as people get fatter, there will be fatter women in social circles.

Like many U.S. metros, Dallas-Fort Worth has weak social circles due to the large number of transplants in the area. Transplanted adults tend to have weaker social circles, making them more reliant upon swipe apps. If a transplanted adult does not want to rely on swipe apps, they make the big effort to break the cycle and become solid cold approachers. Transplants typically don't get into the best social circles in an area.

I don't think most sporting events attract single women. The hotties are often their with boyfriends and husbands. There are better places to pick up women than the bars at pro sports venues.

Mostly true. Texas Live! is next to the Texas Rangers' ballpark, so it is likely to attract people who attended the game.
Good point here. I forget many people are moving to DFW. It's not what it once was, that's for sure.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Men who aren't members of SoSuave do. ;)

Dating down is comfortable. We know she'll be loyal. We know she'd make a good wife, when the time comes.

Fact is the majority of men (~95%) don't have the stones to say 'Hey, what's your name' to HB8.

So, they take the easy road and settle for HB5.5
Most also don't want to deal with the craziness of a 8-9-10. Been there, done that, after sex, nothing much there aside from a few warm holes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram has killed the field for most men. If a 4/10 can be DMing Drake then no telling what a 7/10 is doing.
I think Tinder/Bumble/Hinge have been worse than Facebook/Instagram for men.

Reaction score
I think Tinder/Bumble/Hinge have been worse than Facebook/Instagram for men.
They aren’t because these apps aren’t full of high value men and it’s harder to brag about yourself on these apps.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I found to be incredibly disappointing was the overwhelming number of decent looking dudes with their fatty women. Is this the new norm now? Do men have to date down in order to land a chick?
Maybe it was their sister. It is Texas.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are just a lot of fat women around, especially in the USA. Last time I was there, I was shocked at the size of some of them.