“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

what is happening here?

byrd_ato

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Denham Springs, Louisiana
I just need to know what ya'll think this chick is doing. I've been talking to this girl for about 2-3 weeks and it all seemed to be going well. Now I havn't seen her in awhile cause she lives 2 hrs away so that makes it alittle harder to work, but she kept giving me all the signs that she was very interested in me like, sending me text messages, calling me and saying " I was just thinking about you." and stuff like that. Well, I had a fishing trip planed for last weekend and I told her to come down here and go with me, and she sounded all excited about this, then a week before she tells me that her cousin is coming in from the war with Iraq and she can't come down. Ok, I can understand that, I would do the same if it was me. She told me that was on last wed. night. I told her that she needs to make it up to me by cooking me dinner or something and she said that sounds cool she would love to. Now heres where it gets a little tricky for me, I called her on sun. night and left a message to call me back later....no call, I called her on mon. night after class and she answers but is eating dinner with her aunt and cousin (the one in town) so I didn't want to interupt so I let her go and say call me later, she say's she will. Now it's thur. and no call. I'm just a little curious about the situation. For what it's worth I don't have the dreaded "oneitis" over this chick, I have a couple of hook up down here, I just trying to get feedback on I you think she is playing games or what. I just feel like she's giving me the cold shoulder all of the sudden. How bout some info on this.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Hard to say if anything's really going on. Give her a week or two to be finished being "busy" with her cousin, then call her. If you still get a cold shoulder, then toss her number. No point in wasting time on a chick who's pulling this kind of crap.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I would not call her again. You've called her what? 5 times and she's not called you back.

If she interested she will call back when she's good and ready.
 

byrd_ato

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Denham Springs, Louisiana
Yeah, Desdinova that is what I was going to do in the first place.
and no, I havn't called 5 times, it was more like 2 times in about 5 days, but I do appreciate the help.

Just to let ya'll know, I'm not really looking for advice, just if ya'll think she is playing games or not. But ya'lls advice is appreciated so thanks for the help
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Girls never call. Chances are she's not 'playing you' or 'giving you the cold shoulder', she's just being a girl.

Very few girls will call, even when they say they will.

I would think twice before I ditch that number.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Girls never call. Chances are she's not 'playing you' or 'giving you the cold shoulder', she's just being a girl.

Very few girls will call, even when they say they will.

I would think twice before I ditch that number.
Funny, isn't that a topic women constantly complain about regarding men?
 
Top