Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is good wingmanship

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's start of with a few pointers. From experience or not, post your pointers here. Everyone should contribute.

1) Determine who is wingman and topgun. Wingman should promote topgun. (1 target)

2) In circumstances of target preferring wingman, topgun should demote himself and play wingman.

3) Taking one for the team should be expected. (2 or more targets)

4) Encouragement and support even if target/s are UG1-4s.

5) No laughing at topgun at any point. (breaks confidence when not ready) Joking is permissible if discussed.

ok your turn.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on! Don't tell me no one knows a thing or two on the arts of winging.. :confused:

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess there are only 3 basic rules then. My crummy idea never took off. I was hoping there were more tips but arh well...

PS. We smashed you in the 1st test.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do wingman play tag team just like WWF ? if top gun guy has a problem, does he give a signal to get everyone together in group meeting to devise strategies?

Has anyone use group meeting method to tackle problems ???:woo:

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? It's easier to go with a couple of mates. Not a whole group, at least not my group. A bunch of shy gawkers aren't too great. I've referred some here but no one has picked up on any skills.

I got a close# on a B6 by myself (included w/ BF, not my thing) so I'm thinking about going Rambo. I don't see the good in wingman no more.