"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What is going thru her mind when they look back

Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
See I spend a bunch of time in the uni library and this place is STUFFED with HB's

Hell I had women smile at me there and say hi to me and all that banging my head against the wall crap... so ... where was I. Now what I do remember is that this doesnt change your initiation, because if a lady likes your appearance, its on her terms.

While im typing this I realize this is partially a softener and it is.

But its also an insight that keeps you on track to stay in your own reality. Dont let it go as far that you feel guilty because a girl looked at you and nothing else happened.

Now back on topic:
Things you can do to start off: nod a little bit with your head, lift your shoulders (a bit like, hey i know its tough isnt it... it might not get you a date but it might create good rapport and maybe a little convo) by matter of Constant Improvement
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
What was going through her head was, "Dayum! I hope he didn't smell that horrible beer fart I let slip!"
lol! Just think of that next time and go talk to her.
 

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Yesterday I was sitting in class (200 students) scanning the room watching people chat with each other waiting for the exam to start. As I was looking across the room I notice ths hot blonde blue eyes (the hottest girl in the class from everyone else's opinion), an HB8 in my standard, looking at me eyes wide open with a straight face the whole time. I locked eyes with her for maybe 2-3 seconds before turning my head away, not in a wimpy way but in a "not interested" kind of way.

Do you think the girl was looking at me or someone else, hence the no expression on her face? And do you think I ruined my chances with her by looking away?
 
Top