Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is going on here?

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you really wanted to irk her and foobar her plans, meet the guy once, and then tell her "(Whats his name) was fun to hang with. Next time I go out sarging looking for women I should have him join me and be my wingman. Or I his. I bet we could both have a successful night. ".

R

Ranger

If you really wanted to irk her and foobar her plans, meet the guy once, and then tell her "(Whats his name) was fun to hang with. Next time I go out sarging looking for women I should have him join me and be my wingman. Or I his. I bet we could both have a successful night. ".
Nice. Yeah do this. Become buds with him

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you loose in all situations. Fine by me. I see opportunities.

That's such a convincing argument with data to back it up. Again, how exactly do you propose to get her friends who know she is into you to sleep with you? Maybe you have a secret the rest of us don't know.

By the way, in case you didn't understand what you read, I was the one that backed off after she started pursuing me. I think your strategy would have failed for sure. That other guys certainly did. She duped him for me. So much for you poorly thought out comment.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

That's such a convincing argument with data to back it up. Again, how exactly do you propose to get her friends who know she is into you to sleep with you? Maybe you have a secret the rest of us don't know.

By the way, in case you didn't understand what you read, I was the one that backed off after she started pursuing me. I think your strategy would have failed for sure. That other guys certainly did. She duped him for me. So much for you poorly thought out comment.
It’s called being social and likable. If the table is full malcontents just go talk to others. It’s the opportunity to demonstrate.
But I’m certain it’s an opportunity. Especially if she chases you when you don’t go.
She chases you but you don’t want her.
Why initiate anything to start with if you weren’t even curious about her or didn’t want sex with her.

What was the game to start with?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I like ranger. Ur situations u got a handle on. Thu u still have room to improve. U way too high value way above what think you are, you never fclose on first date. You too full of your own sh1t

R

Ranger

I like ranger. Ur situations u got a handle on. Thu u still have room to improve. U way too high value way above what think you are, you never fclose on first date. You too full of your own sh1t
Elaborate man. I am not above learning something or adding to or subtracting from my mind set.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't adress it at you, I merely suggested the OP has room to improve. I mean whatever, he could be banging these chicks before even first date, but from his posts it's always 2nd or whtaever 5th date. Obviously no point in fvcking on first date, unless she been a good girl the way you like, then to at least make an attempt, validate the b1tch. Doesn't mean sh1t of course, just my perspective, whatever works for him. Maybe it's his style to fvck on whatever date. Some people like to take it slow.

R

Ranger

I didn't adress it at you, I merely suggested the OP has room to improve. I mean whatever, he could be banging these chicks before even first date, but from his posts it's always 2nd or whtaever 5th date. Obviously no point in fvcking on first date, unless she been a good girl the way you like, then to at least make an attempt, validate the b1tch. Doesn't mean sh1t of course, just my perspective, whatever works for him. Maybe it's his style to fvck on whatever date. Some people like to take it slow.
Oh I gotcha. Well we think the same on that point. I read a lot of stuff on here and there’s a lot of talk about gaming and texting etc.

I don’t wait. I think it’s a huge mistake. At the very least some hot kissing on the first meetup.
She’s not waiting long for her sex.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl I hit on tried to get me to hang out with her female friends and a guy who she is also dating, from the same class.

She will even have him call me while they are out at the club with her lady friends. He sounds awkward on the phone, like he is wondering what's going on.

What's your take?
My take it that you do not understand female nature and you haven't had a lot of experience with women. I have lost count of the number of times chicks have tried to use me to make the men in their lives jealous, and I have lost count of the number of times chicks tried to make me jealous... it is how they exert control in relationships. She is keeping her options open and interest in her BF is waning. She is either trying to drive her BF off or this is just how she is.

She would not be doing this if interest in her 'man' was high... unless he is a cuck who gets off on his chick with other dudes.

If you want to know what all this means as far as you are concerned... well it means nothing. You are just an 'extra' on her 'life stage' where she is the star.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s called being social and likable. If the table is full malcontents just go talk to others. It’s the opportunity to demonstrate.
But I’m certain it’s an opportunity. Especially if she chases you when you don’t go.
She chases you but you don’t want her.
Why initiate anything to start with if you weren’t even curious about her or didn’t want sex with her.

What was the game to start with?

I was interested in her, but she tried to double date me AND the other guy from class at the same time, as in on the same date.

Not likely to close her in that situation imo. More likely to have her do stuff to get us to fight over her, try to make one of us jealous, etc.

So I called her on it with my buddies advice. He said she was more into me than that guy because she was now using him to try to make me jealous. So I told her that I saw what she was doing and that I was not sure if she was playing hard to get or hard to like and to let me know when she grew up and so on. Next thing I know she wouldn't leave me alone. Thing is I was totally turned off by her behavior.

So I ignored her mostly. That just made her wilder. She then dumped him in front of me in class so I would go out with her. I walked away.

I had the ability to bang her with what I did. Had I complied with her I think she would have lost interest and tried to turn us into entertainment for her, look at these two guys so into me that they will even date me on the same date.

I made the right choice.

R

Ranger

I was interested in her, but she tried to double date me AND the other guy from class at the same time, as in on the same date.

Not likely to close her in that situation imo. More likely to have her do stuff to get us to fight over her, try to make one of us jealous, etc.

So I called her on it with my buddies advice. He said she was more into me than that guy because she was now using him to try to make me jealous. So I told her that I saw what she was doing and that I was not sure if she was playing hard to get or hard to like and to let me know when she grew up and so on. Next thing I know she wouldn't leave me alone. Thing is I was totally turned off by her behavior.

So I ignored her mostly. That just made her wilder. She then dumped him in front of me in class so I would go out with her. I walked away.

I had the ability to bang her with what I did. Had I complied with her I think she would have lost interest and tried to turn us into entertainment for her, look at these two guys so into me that they will even date me on the same date.

I made the right choice.
Fine by me dude. I have no skin in that. I’m sure you did the right thing for you. I would have done it differently is all. If she attractive she has attractive friends and aquaintenses.

I’m a different person than you is all. Leading the whole group is my tendency. Including the men. Sphere of influence laws. Why fuk one when you can fuk others and maybe most of them. They wouldn’t mind sharing. It’s just a game is all.

I knew a guy in the Corps that would purposely bait the BF. Let him look like a jealous fool and then fuk the girl. I didn’t understand at the time but I do now.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go **** her friends then lol. Or do something else unexpected. Hell, pull that other guy's pants down and stick your **** in him if you really wanna surprise her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You ask for a lot of advice for someone that claims to be fvcking 4 different women lol.