Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is going on here?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl I hit on tried to get me to hang out with her female friends and a guy who she is also dating, from the same class.

She will even have him call me while they are out at the club with her lady friends. He sounds awkward on the phone, like he is wondering what's going on.

What's your take?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clumsy attempt to keep you all in her life?
By trying to get you all to be friends?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's manufacturing drama in the most juvenile way possible.
And she's so pathetically bad at it that it comes off as a giant incoherent ridiculous mess.
It's so bad, it's funny!
This is the early stages of a young amateur drama queen.
Wait until she reaches her 30's and becomes a pro at it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch her.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this happened 13 years ago in college. I called her on her behavior and told her I met another girl, etc.

She went crazy calling and pursuing me. She broke up with the guy in front of the class to go out with me since I wouldn't date her while she was dating him. She couldn't let it go. I ended up calling the cops. She made a couple attempts to reach out again promising she would delete my number...unless I wanted her to keep it.

I didn't respond. She was insane. She eventually got married and had kids from what I heard. Like 2 months after all this.

I was more or less curious what people thought of this before I gave the ending.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, wut?

This happened 13 years ago and your posting as if it occurred very recently?

R

Ranger

This one girl I hit on tried to get me to hang out with her female friends and a guy who she is also dating, from the same class.

She will even have him call me while they are out at the club with her lady friends. He sounds awkward on the phone, like he is wondering what's going on.

What's your take?
Despite this happening 13 years ago, I view it differently. Lots of opportunities in there.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, wut?

I was mostly curious what people here would say was going on vs what I found out was going on.

R

Ranger

Go on....
Well she wants you to be known to her friends. It doesn’t matter what she is “trying to do”.
Make friends with all of them. There is a lot of branching possible in this situation.
She was inviting you into her social circle.

This happened to me in Frederick Maryland on a project I was ironing out. I was having dinner at a sports bar. This attractive woman came over and invited me to sit at a table with her, her husband and all their friends. It was a great time.
She was openly flirting with me. Her husband was cool with it. They were all swingers and none of them were ugly.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Actually this happened 13 years ago in college.

She went crazy calling and pursuing me.

She was insane.

I was more or less curious what people thought of this before I gave the ending.
The ending after 13 years? Leave the past where it is and don’t look back. You can’t rationalize crazy to yourself anyway…

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she wants you to be known to her friends. It doesn’t matter what she is “trying to do”.
Make friends with all of them. There is a lot of branching possible in this situation.
She was inviting you into her social circle.

This happened to me in Frederick Maryland on a project I was ironing out. I was having dinner at a sports bar. This attractive woman came over and invited me to sit at a table with her, her husband and all their friends. It was a great time.
She was openly flirting with me. Her husband was cool with it. They were all swingers and none of them were ugly.
You buried the lede and left out the ending.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, wut?

Pretty sure this poster is a troll. Doesn't seem to be many legitimate posts these days which is why I haven't been around as much. It's a shame.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was mostly curious what people here would say was going on vs what I found out was going on.
I think you might have missed the part about how she was inviting me out to compete with another guy who was also out with her friends and her dating...100% sure it wasn't about meeting her friends...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure this poster is a troll. Doesn't seem to be many legitimate posts these days which is why I haven't been around as much. It's a shame.
Lol, whatever...You're like the guy who claimed I'm clearly not dating other women. Yet I pulled up posts about banging women in the bathroom at work even, not to mention the other women I'm dating. Somehow when I posted that none of those guys came back to try to prove their claim that I'm not dating other women. A troll, lol. What a tool. Welcome to the ignore list.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

I think you might have missed the part about how she was inviting me out to compete with another guy who was also out with her friends and her dating...100% sure it wasn't about meeting her friends...
Even better. Interact more with her girlfriends. Win/win