"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What is going on here?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
This one girl I hit on tried to get me to hang out with her female friends and a guy who she is also dating, from the same class.

She will even have him call me while they are out at the club with her lady friends. He sounds awkward on the phone, like he is wondering what's going on.

What's your take?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Clumsy attempt to keep you all in her life?
By trying to get you all to be friends?
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
She's manufacturing drama in the most juvenile way possible.
And she's so pathetically bad at it that it comes off as a giant incoherent ridiculous mess.
It's so bad, it's funny!
This is the early stages of a young amateur drama queen.
Wait until she reaches her 30's and becomes a pro at it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Ditch her.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Actually this happened 13 years ago in college. I called her on her behavior and told her I met another girl, etc.

She went crazy calling and pursuing me. She broke up with the guy in front of the class to go out with me since I wouldn't date her while she was dating him. She couldn't let it go. I ended up calling the cops. She made a couple attempts to reach out again promising she would delete my number...unless I wanted her to keep it.

I didn't respond. She was insane. She eventually got married and had kids from what I heard. Like 2 months after all this.

I was more or less curious what people thought of this before I gave the ending.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Wait, wut?

This happened 13 years ago and your posting as if it occurred very recently?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
This one girl I hit on tried to get me to hang out with her female friends and a guy who she is also dating, from the same class.

She will even have him call me while they are out at the club with her lady friends. He sounds awkward on the phone, like he is wondering what's going on.

What's your take?
Despite this happening 13 years ago, I view it differently. Lots of opportunities in there.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Wait, wut?

This happened 13 years ago and your posting as if it occurred very recently?
I was mostly curious what people here would say was going on vs what I found out was going on.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Go on....
Well she wants you to be known to her friends. It doesn’t matter what she is “trying to do”.
Make friends with all of them. There is a lot of branching possible in this situation.
She was inviting you into her social circle.

This happened to me in Frederick Maryland on a project I was ironing out. I was having dinner at a sports bar. This attractive woman came over and invited me to sit at a table with her, her husband and all their friends. It was a great time.
She was openly flirting with me. Her husband was cool with it. They were all swingers and none of them were ugly.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Actually this happened 13 years ago in college.

She went crazy calling and pursuing me.

She was insane.

I was more or less curious what people thought of this before I gave the ending.
The ending after 13 years? Leave the past where it is and don’t look back. You can’t rationalize crazy to yourself anyway…
 
Last edited:

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Wait, wut?

This happened 13 years ago and your posting as if it occurred very recently?
Pretty sure this poster is a troll. Doesn't seem to be many legitimate posts these days which is why I haven't been around as much. It's a shame.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I was mostly curious what people here would say was going on vs what I found out was going on.
I think you might have missed the part about how she was inviting me out to compete with another guy who was also out with her friends and her dating...100% sure it wasn't about meeting her friends...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Pretty sure this poster is a troll. Doesn't seem to be many legitimate posts these days which is why I haven't been around as much. It's a shame.
Lol, whatever...You're like the guy who claimed I'm clearly not dating other women. Yet I pulled up posts about banging women in the bathroom at work even, not to mention the other women I'm dating. Somehow when I posted that none of those guys came back to try to prove their claim that I'm not dating other women. A troll, lol. What a tool. Welcome to the ignore list.
 
Last edited:
R

Ranger

Guest
I think you might have missed the part about how she was inviting me out to compete with another guy who was also out with her friends and her dating...100% sure it wasn't about meeting her friends...
Even better. Interact more with her girlfriends. Win/win
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
If you really wanted to irk her and foobar her plans, meet the guy once, and then tell her "(Whats his name) was fun to hang with. Next time I go out sarging looking for women I should have him join me and be my wingman. Or I his. I bet we could both have a successful night. ".
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top