Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is going on her mind? What is she doing?

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was crazy about this girl (one who eventually led me to my red pill journey) and due to somethings we stoped talking. I know she is dating my best friend for past 3 years.

Now here's where things gets interesting: She knows that my friend is not in for a serious relationship. They fight a lot. For every small things they stop talking.

One time she accused him for just using her for sex and stopped talking to him. He tried contacting him and she blocked him. Suddenly after 8 months, she contacts him again and re kindles the relationship. After about 1 year, one of her friend tells her that the guy had requested "nudes from her". This thought angers her, and she breaks up in disgust. Now after 6 months she contacts him again, and apologizes that she shouldn't have reacted that way and he took her again.

I know this cycle will continue. What is going on? Why is she acting this way? Why is she not able to move on?

We were so close once, and we stopped talking. She never contacted me even once in an year.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He makes her teddy bear tingle.
what he said .........my ex comes bk to me like clockwork......she would happily sit with people like you OP and run me down! Then shell be in my bed the day after youve sat with her for 2 hours listening to her drabble

TheProspect

Reaction score
I know this cycle will continue. What is going on? Why is she acting this way? Why is she not able to move on?

We were so close once, and we stopped talking. She never contacted me even once in an year.
@LARaiders85 and @Amante Silvestre summed it all up in the first two replies.

I was crazy about this girl (one who eventually led me to my red pill journey) and due to somethings we stopped talking.
Seems like she still occupies your mind.

This girl does not matter to you anymore. I'm not sure why you're still analyzing her behaviour over 3 years after the fact. Waste of headspace in my opinion.

I would question what is preventing you from mentally moving on but the fact that you and your best friend are tunnel buddies because he's now banging the same chick you did probably hinders that lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I never could understand why would one take a woman that's been sexually used by another good friend.

Isn't there an unwritten code that you don't ever date or have sexual relations with your friends EX?

I would be repulsed by the thought alone.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl does not matter to you anymore. I'm not sure why you're still analyzing her behaviour over 3 years after the fact. Waste of headspace in my opinion.

I would question what is preventing you from mentally moving on but the fact that you and your best friend are tunnel buddies because he's now banging the same chick you did probably hinders that lol
You are right about that part I guess. Usually I really don't think about her but when the topic of her is mentioned, I don't know, I get this burning sensation on the back of my ear. That only happens when her name is mentioned. Most of the time I dont think about her. I try to focus on myself more these days.

I never could understand why would one take a woman that's been sexually used by another good friend.

Isn't there an unwritten code that you don't ever date or have sexual relations with your friends EX?

I would be repulsed by the thought alone.
I agree with the fact. But being part of same group, similar personalities ( same music tastes etc ), kind of got us closer. Atleast I thought that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has more chemistry with him than you, who she essentially just used for some validation purpose.
Chemistry is a real thing. It's a proven scientific fact that human beings can be chemically attracted to each other through hormones. There is a woman that runs a matchmaking service where men and women sleep in t-shirts and the shirts are collected that the opposite sex 'smells' then and rank orders them in order of preference, people of high high levels of attraction to each other's smell, are paired up at a dinner party.

People with high levels of hormonal attraction end up in relationships 90% of the time. She has even done this with homosexual men and women and the statistics are amazing... gays are more that 8 times more liking to be attracted to shirts of other gay men, with lesbians it's something like 3 times more likely. Gay and lesbian people are only attracted to smells of the opposite sex 10% of the time.

Chemistry is what it is... there is no fighting it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chemistry is a real thing. It's a proven scientific fact that human beings can be chemically attracted to each other through hormones. There is a woman that runs a matchmaking service where men and women sleep in t-shirts and the shirts are collected that the opposite sex 'smells' then and rank orders them in order of preference, people of high high levels of attraction to each other's smell, are paired up at a dinner party.

People with high levels of hormonal attraction end up in relationships 90% of the time. She has even done this with homosexual men and women and the statistics are amazing... gays are more that 8 times more liking to be attracted to shirts of other gay men, with lesbians it's something like 3 times more likely. Gay and lesbian people are only attracted to smells of the opposite sex 10% of the time.

So true re chemistry. You can meet less attractive girls that really get you going more than a hb9, some women you meet and they just hook you, personality runs parallel with it.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score

Is it possible if one feels the chemistry while the other does not?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. The definition of "Chemistry" is that it works for both. You just fit, and that does happen. It's happened to me several times, and it's those chicks that are the hardest to let go. It's possible for one to be infatuated without reciprocity, that's just oneitis and it sucks and should be avoided.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with some of the others, I've seen many cases where one person thought there was chemistry and the other did not. Basically, if one person is attracted but the other is not, the person who is attracted obviously thinks there is some chemistry.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
women do things and act a certain way because society expects them to or they get shamed otherwise. for example, they DESIRE arrogant, proud, selfish, womanizers but they know theyre not supposed to admit to this. so they will say they LIKE nice guys that know how to treat them right blah blah blah. her indignation was more for show and a power play than actual disgust. but her gina and emotions betray her. they always do. remember judge by actions not by words. do you think a woman is disgusted by a man she apologizes to because he has options and continues sleeping with that man? a woman can claim she HATES you, would you beleive her if she fvcked you after saying this?
True, but why is that? Why is that woman say something but do something else entirely?

shes invested in your friend. we chase that which eludes us the most. if your friend commited to her do you think theyd somehow end up married, happily ever after? what happens when a child gets a new toy?

shes your oneitis. you need to find a way to meet new GOOD LOOKING women to rid yourself of this girls influence on your thoughts. time is an option but this is the fastest way. oneitis stunts growth and robs you of valauble time and experiences. it should be destroyed mericlessly as soon as possible

dont try to figure out the girl. take notes from what your friend is doing
I am trying my best. I dont think about her most of the time. But sometimes her thought crawls back in my mind. This i still have to learn to control.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with some of the others, I've seen many cases where one person thought there was chemistry and the other did not. Basically, if one person is attracted but the other is not, the person who is attracted obviously thinks there is some chemistry.
I agree every call, text or going out just strenthgened this feeling

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She missed his c0ck...he obviously was putting it down far better than the guys she has been seeing after. This isn't hard to figure out.

When you provide a woman great sex you are like a unicorn...rare and sought after...and after months of 2 minute dudes and guys with no clue what they are doing she needs someone to bang her brains out

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She missed his c0ck...he obviously was putting it down far better than the guys she has been seeing after. This isn't hard to figure out.

When you provide a woman great sex you are like a unicorn...rare and sought after...and after months of 2 minute dudes and guys with no clue what they are doing she needs someone to bang her brains out
^^Good one.

The trick would be foreplay.

If it's done right and they'll squirt whilst u r doing the deed.

Congratulations, u hv achieved Godlike status !

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
he missed his c0ck...he obviously was putting it down far better than the guys she has been seeing after. This isn't hard to figure out.

Is it just about sex in the end?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding it a bit puzzling you're friends with this guy when you like his girlfriend. Why are you hanging out with the guy who is nailing the chick you liked? I'd feel crap hanging around like a hungry dog in that situation, I'd rather get a new social circle and find new people.

And why are you bothered by what she's doing anyway? She's not giving you any attention, don't give her any thought.

Also girls lose rationality once they're attached to a guy. I've seen girls still dreaming about dating some guy that treated them like s*** 5 years ago. Who cares why she's into this guy, move on and nail some other girl.

In fact, go nail some girl that your friend is really into, and see if he hangs around being your buddy afterwards. I'm guessing not.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just about sex in the end?
yes women NEVER EVER FORGET the bloke who made some serious hard love to em NEVER

read that word again.................... NEVER