“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What is genuine? What is mutual benefit?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
AMAZING post by TD explaining a couple things:

1. How a PUA/DJ rationalizes NOT being himself in order to get chicks.

2. Why chicks actually EMBRACE the 'badboy' and his intentions.

Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly learn ANY MORE about PU, I stumble upon this post and it COMPLETELY synergizes the missing parts of the puzzle-- those few unanswered questions that hindered my inner game. Now my inner game is perfect! I've bookmarked this post and I plan on re-reading it as much as possible. I do NOT want to forget what I've learned!

Without further ado, Tyler Durden's



What is genuine? What is mutual benefit?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
BUMP!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm intrigued. Very intrigued.

Especially the part about the raunchy, sexual side of people just being another facet of who they are and actually being APPROPRIATE in certain situations.

We misrepresent ourselves in sexual situations because we've been taught that "sex is bad" in the prudish American society. So we hide that side of us. We've been given this big overbearing superego by our moral upbringing that simply refuses to admit that there IS a sexual side to us...so we're misrespresenting ourselves to OURSELVES before we even start in with the women.

You have to be genuine to yourself, first. The mantra that you hear in all the ASF stuff over and over again, "I am a man, I have certain desires, and I don't deny or make excuses for them." It's not that you're faking being sexual toward women...everyone has this creative, animalistic side. Not everyone is willing to admit it to themselves.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Exactly, Squirrels. People in America were brought up with a tremendous sense of shame attached to their natural sexuality.

TD's post clarifies how it is MUTUALLY beneficial to the guy AND girl for us to unapologetically follow our nature! And not only beneficial, but GENUINE.

She KNOWS that we aren't there to chat about our day and play patti-cakes with her. She KNOWS we want to throw her against a wall and make her scream with passion. Why tell her "You are wrong!" through your actions? Why not tell her "Yes, that is EXACTLY what I want to do!!" through your actions?

Kineti[C]harm, thanks bud! I was wondering who wrote that. I'll go read it ASAP! By the way, my name on ASF is Chance.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top