Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is game in LA like?

M

member159871

I will be heading to LA around mid-June with a friend. This will be my first time in LA. I plan to do daygame there, hang out around the city, and meet up with some of the fashion models I've been talking to on IG that live there. From what I know LA is famous for Hollywood and fashion, as there is a **** ton of models there. I've also heard women tend to be more pretentious and egotistical in LA compared to Chicago. How is game in LA? Is it harder to game in LA than other cities?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be prepared for
rude people
women saying "I don't know you, please don't talk to me"
man haters
weird looks
be prepared to be robbed in broad daylight
a trick that works every time: do you want the car in your right lane to suddenly speed up? turn on your right blinker. do you want the car in your left lane to speed up? turn on your left blinker.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also heard women tend to be more pretentious and egotistical in LA compared to Chicago. How is game in LA? Is it harder to game in LA than other cities?
Los Angeles is pretentiousness. The Westside neighborhoods west of downtown is where you will find most of the pretention.

Since you are the God of EDM and the King of Attracting and Seducing Fashion Models, you have a decent chance of being ok.