“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What is game in LA like?

M

member159871

Guest
I will be heading to LA around mid-June with a friend. This will be my first time in LA. I plan to do daygame there, hang out around the city, and meet up with some of the fashion models I've been talking to on IG that live there. From what I know LA is famous for Hollywood and fashion, as there is a **** ton of models there. I've also heard women tend to be more pretentious and egotistical in LA compared to Chicago. How is game in LA? Is it harder to game in LA than other cities?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
be prepared for
rude people
women saying "I don't know you, please don't talk to me"
man haters
weird looks
be prepared to be robbed in broad daylight
a trick that works every time: do you want the car in your right lane to suddenly speed up? turn on your right blinker. do you want the car in your left lane to speed up? turn on your left blinker.
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I've also heard women tend to be more pretentious and egotistical in LA compared to Chicago. How is game in LA? Is it harder to game in LA than other cities?
Los Angeles is pretentiousness. The Westside neighborhoods west of downtown is where you will find most of the pretention.

Since you are the God of EDM and the King of Attracting and Seducing Fashion Models, you have a decent chance of being ok.
 
Top