Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is everyone's opinion on dating single moms?

MedDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trying to get everyone's experiences/opinions on dating a single mom.

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is perfect for a man who likes his space because the main focus of her life is his child. This means dates could be cancelled last minute, she won't want to be out all night, and if the child gives her hell get ready for her to take her stress out on you. Plus, the ex boyfriend/husband may appear and cause more drama you don't want to deal with

Personally, I would never do it. I would screw around with a single mom, but never date one.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single mom has to dedicate just too much to her family for a single guy without kids to be dating. If you have kids, then by all means go right ahead because both of you can't put each other first in each others life so it's easier for it to work out like that. But it sucks to put your everything in a relationship to just be second place to some bratty little kid that c*ck blocking you constantly. One good thing about chicks with kids is that are more likely to just have a sexual relationship. You can't take her out much because she needs to care for the kid. So you can just go over at night bang her and leave. So it has it's good and bad parts...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Imho, it all depends what the single mom cares about and how you negotiate with her at the beginning. Some single moms just wants some guy around to provide and look after her kid, in exchange for some sex. Some guys will accept this trade off, then realize it wasn't worth it, others will get attached to the kid and have a relationship afterwards.

It all depends on what the terms are with her beforehand. If you think you can love her and eventually love the kid, maybe go for it. If you think it's way too much hassle to deal with her ex, her kid, her rent, her cancellations, treat it as good sex, but don't get emotionally involved. There is no right or wrong answer.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm amazed at the sheer number of retards so willing to throw their lives away. Is life that bad for you that you need to date a single mom? Really? **** man... you'd have to be the ugliest, poorest most desperate and disease ridden mother ****er on the planet to consider a single mom... like jesus christ dude, there are MILLIONS of hot single (CHILDLESS) VIRGIN women here in China waiting for their chance to have at a foreigner and you pick a single mom..

I swear to god some of you have pure sh1t for brains. Do you realize even HALF the fvcking risks of dating these nut jobs. Why the hell is she single in the first place? Consider the kind of woman that she is and the kind of ex that has been banging her and will continue doing so well into the future and then add yourself into that equation... then tack on a kid that she will eventually want you to become the father of or worse if she gets pregnant by you... man you are setting yourself up for one hell of a ****ty future as a cuckold.

This will not end well.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I'm amazed at the sheer number of retards so willing to throw their lives away. Is life that bad for you that you need to date a single mom? Really? **** man... you'd have to be the ugliest, poorest most desperate and disease ridden mother ****er on the planet to consider a single mom... like jesus christ dude, there are MILLIONS of hot single (CHILDLESS) VIRGIN women here in China waiting for their chance to have at a foreigner and you pick a single mom..

I swear to god some of you have pure sh1t for brains. Do you realize even HALF the fvcking risks of dating these nut jobs. Why the hell is she single in the first place? Consider the kind of woman that she is and the kind of ex that has been banging her and will continue doing so well into the future and then add yourself into that equation... then tack on a kid that she will eventually want you to become the father of or worse if she gets pregnant by you... man you are setting yourself up for one hell of a ****ty future as a cuckold.

This will not end well.
People got tired of listening to you as BigJimbo trolololol boy? Just how many single moms have you personally dated to be able to speak in absolutes for them? Odd how someone who's got millions of single hot Chinese babes all over him finds the time to post here so much. If any poster had all those 'hot babes' everywhere they looked and was meeting them daily they would never have time to post here.

You couldn't possibly be that half a fag psychopath Winston Wu or one of the constantly whining 'grass is greener' desperate dorks on his forums looking to recruit new whiners to justify your pathetic 'foreign affairs' now could you? LMAO

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MedDude said:
Just trying to get everyone's experiences/opinions on dating a single mom.

In general, you really need to ask yourself, "if i had my choice, would i choose a single mom?" if the answer is no, then you probably have a scarcity mentallity which is bad because single, good looking girls without kids are everywhere.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'd never get into a serious relationship with one but thankfully im not at the age yet...might be leaving a few more single mothers out there though :rockon: haters gonna hate

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it for you fellows that don't have kids or only have them every other weekend.
As a single full time father, I find it makes life a little easier, cause guess what, my kid comes first.
Also, I've never been involved with a mom that wants me super involved with her kid(s). Perhaps it's the age group I'm in / date or the class and education of the women. WRT children anyway, I've not even met one that wants replacement dad.
Makes things pretty easy though, and I don't have the pressure to spend too much time with them.

For my situation, I'm not seeing a big deal. I'll never live with another woman's children, so who cares!

SH

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99:
In general, you really need to ask yourself, "If I had my choice, would I choose a single mom?" If the answer is no, then you probably have a scarcity mentality, which is bad because single, good looking girls without kids are everywhere.
I disagree. There is no valid reason why answering ‘no’ is indicative of a scarcity mentality, whereas answering ‘yes’ is. It’s guys who have many options who can better afford to mercilessly judge women, since they have an abundance of poon, whereas it’s the guys with lesser options who have to make concessions, since they have scarcity.

I’ve banged a single mommy, but she was good for only one thing, and it wasn’t dating.