what is does this ******** mean?

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
i had a girl ask me today when I get to be most horny, i.e. during what activities/time of day.

she has been giving me some IOIs, and gave me her number without me asking last friday. I haven't called yet, but i see her everyday in class. i asked her if she wanted to hang out this weekend not long after she asked me this question, and she said "i cant, i'm really busy this weekend. maybe next weekend, or maybe we can find a party on saturday." doesn't sound too promising, but gunwitch says don't stop until you get a "no", so I guess i'll call her sat.

she also told me when she's the horniest, but it wasn't anything i could use.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude..!!! she wants a fukk body!..She is not interested in dating you or having any kind of other relationship...she is busy!..She wants to fukk during periods of time when you and her are both horny.
******** is not that hard..:D

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
She said she gets horny when she does homework, so I busted on her for not doing her homework because of that.

i told her i get horniest around lunch, but then when i get to the class we have together it all disappears, implying that she takes my horny away.

if she said she gets horny when guys do such and such, i could have used that - but homework? i dont know.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct play is to go to a party with her like she suggested, get kinda f*cked up, and screw like bunnies.

Seems to be where she's headed.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, that sounds like a good plan

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion the correct play is to tell her what she wants to hear

she says homework makes her horny ?

HOMEWORK = SEX in her ********

" we should really get together and help each other with some homework "

and say it with THAT look in your eye and TONE in your voice

Lost In Translation

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG that is a great plan

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
i said to her, "do you want to hang out this weekend? we could do homework." i bust her balls constantly, so she understood that i meant the first part and was just teasing her about the second part. then she said she was busy, maybe next weekend, etc etc.

this is the second time shes mentioned partying with me.

i told her i wasnt sure if i wanted to get drunk around her, because i dont entirely trust her. she said "theres lots of sober fun we can have." i realize now what she probably meant...

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, she wants you so bad...

jump on that s.hit like popeye on a trampoline

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I used to be that clueless. Oh wait....

Still am...

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
O yeah dude!!! you gotta do the "we should help each other with homework" line........definantly she wants some love man!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BADA-BING
O yeah dude!!! you gotta do the "we should help each other with homework" line........definantly she wants some love man!
Or maybe... Just maybe... she want help with her homework...

Oyabun

Reaction score
shes begging for a hot beef injection

you cant let her get away with this

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
called her yesterday, she was alone at the mall and seemed happy to talk. she hadn't heard of any parties but said she'd call me if she did. we shot the breeze for a few minutes, she asked me what i was doing that day, and then i had to go shower since i was about to go out.

in retrospect her asking me what i was doing was possibly a sign of something and i should have tried to make plans. i guess i got caught up because when i asked her on thursday if she wanted to hang out she said she was too busy, which as it turns out was almost definitely an excuse.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep in touch.

If there's an opportunity, jump on it.

You may have passed the window of best opportunity -- not a good thing -- but it doesn't appear you've killed the attraction with too much hesitation yet.

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
what should i do, bonhomme?

i'm leaving on wednesday until sunday, which means there are no date opportunities and no party hook up opportunities.

should i even tell her im going away?