Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is cancel culture?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting enough, the below italicized ... is a copy & paste to a forum topic that just now was closed (just now .. as in, I typed the below and could not send because during my typing, a mod chose to close the topic).

re: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/remember-to-register-to-vote.266662/#post-2773455

I was still able to copy and paste my words and so I submit it to this new subject heading.

I'm still not certain about the definition of the term "cancel culture."

If (within this particular posting.... edit; "this particular posting" refers to a posting that ironically was removed when typing the italicized ) we exchange thoughts in a civil discourse manner (there's no name-calling etc..) and yet, a mod deems it as "bad" and removes our ability to further comment...
would this serve as an example of "cancel culture?"

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel Culture = silence anyone who doesn't agree with us through threats and intimidation.

It's primarily a tool used by the extreme left and their allies in the mainstream media.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Maybe my interpretation of "cancel culture" wasn't entirely correct.

Since a mod (or mods) seem to make a practice of removing political discussions (while the discussion is still civil)...
perhaps the "Anything Else" forum should be changed to:

Anything Else (unless a mod deems it non-entertaining)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel Culture means we've become Communist, as that is what took place during the Soviet Union reign. People were more than "cancelled" on social media/jobs, they were outright "disappeared" into the afterlife. What Tribe started Communism? and can only be For Communism to survive?

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Black Widow Void I really didn’t want to close the thread as I’m sure you read from me at the end “closed with apologies”. But it was against forum rules and headed off the rails. Guaranteed. The forum rules say no political threads. We try to carefully administer that rule and let a lot of things go. But any thread that has certain keywords in it like Trump, Biden, Hillary, left wing, right wing, liberal, conservative, etc. always ends up in a pizzing match.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It fills the gap if the criminal justice refuses to prosecute karens for abusing the 911 system or abuses their white priviledge and can only be sanctioned socially as they get a pass by the system. If the criminal justice system was fair then the cancel culture would be invalid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And there it goes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to sleep tonight.