"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What is C + F?

oceanlover1970

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Location
Atlanta, GA
I assume this is answered in "Weapons of Mass Seduction" (I just downloaded it), but I what is "C + F" and why is it so rare for a woman to be skilled at it?:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oceanlover1970

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Location
Atlanta, GA
"for obvious reasons" --

then what about that small percentage that is? how did they get to be that way? and, is that what men like?
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by oceanlover1970
"for obvious reasons" --

then what about that small percentage that is? how did they get to be that way? and, is that what men like?
Women arn't really that way in general, but sometimes you will find some quick witted enough to make cleaver responses and remarks to guy being ****y funny.

There are also varying degrees of ****y/funny, so you don't necessarily have to come off conceted to pull off acting that way, either. If you do it right it will not look conceted at all.
 
Top