AFC. Average Frustrated Chump. You know what it means. But really, what DOES it mean?
Average - What is the definition of this? 5' 10", 160 lbs, short hair, lanky build, maybe dresses averagely. Does everyone that can't get women look like this? No. What is YOUR definition of average?
Frustrated - If you can't get women, I can see how this goes. Self-explanitory.
Chump - Gets walked on, broken hearted. How do YOU define a chump? How does that become the universal impression?
Can someone that has a girl be an AFC? Sure, he might be average, but what if he isn't frustrated and doesn't fit your definition of a chump?
Just something to think about. I'd love to see some replies.
Average - What is the definition of this? 5' 10", 160 lbs, short hair, lanky build, maybe dresses averagely. Does everyone that can't get women look like this? No. What is YOUR definition of average?
Frustrated - If you can't get women, I can see how this goes. Self-explanitory.
Chump - Gets walked on, broken hearted. How do YOU define a chump? How does that become the universal impression?
Can someone that has a girl be an AFC? Sure, he might be average, but what if he isn't frustrated and doesn't fit your definition of a chump?
Just something to think about. I'd love to see some replies.