Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a woman’s “best” years?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What is considered a woman “best” years? Why is it called her “best” years - shouldn’t it just be called her “most fertile” years?

Suppose you met a young woman, and she said “I’ll give you my BEST years and at least 2 beautiful girls, but you have to stay with me for a long time.

Would you do it? Or is it beta game?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
17 to 26

No woman bellow 26 will say that, although high school sweethearts will chase and settle. You might hear it from women ages 32 and up.

If she say it, it will be one step from having sex, I would hit it.

Why does your name reads Trump? Trump wasn't president until 2012.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17 to 26

No woman bellow 26 will say that, although high school sweethearts will chase and settle. You might hear it from women ages 32 and up.

If she say it, it will be one step from having sex, I would hit it.

Why does your name reads Trump? Trump wasn't president until 2012.
Maybe he plays cards.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donald Trump was well known long before he became president. Or maybe the OP is Donald Trump.

Serenity

Reaction score
Would you do it? Or is it beta game?
I would, if I enjoyed her company a lot (also besides sex) and I see her as having an incredibly low risk of going crazy ever in her lifetime. Like my fiancee, soon to be wife, great woman.

I don't personally care if some guys think it's beta to enjoy lifelong companionship, I would be beta if I let other guys judgement affect me.

I would be skeptical if a woman ever said "I'll give you my best years", because I'd think she would convert into a b!tch after she believes she has ran out of her best years. It's not the attitude I want, not positive enough.

Also, never ever have kids unless you seriously think a relationship could work out for the rest of your life and you fully intend on following through on that. Kids deserve better than parents making irresponsible decisions making life more complicated than necessary for them.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Yanomami tribe say a woman's best years are after puberty and before her first child.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If memory serves me right, after the age of 22 a women's egg will develop more genetic anomalies, such as extra/less chromosome.

A healthy egg should have 23 chromosome, I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong here and the total should be 46 chromosomes after fertilisation.

Best years should then be between 16 to 22, as nature intended.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose you met a young woman, and she said “I’ll give you my BEST years and at least 2 beautiful girls, but you have to stay with me for a long time.
This is practically the same thing as marriage, so the problem is you can't trust a woman to keep her word long term.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, never ever have kids unless you seriously think a relationship could work out for the rest of your life and you fully intend on following through on that. Kids deserve better than parents making irresponsible decisions making life more complicated than necessary for them.
Truth. This was the hardest reality to face when it became clear to me that I had to get out to recover what little was left of myself. In the end I had to accept that it would be an improvement for them to be raised by a better version of me and in an environment with way less conflict. But it still haunts me that my kids have to endure a broken home. I never dreamt that would be part of my legacy.

Serenity

Reaction score
Truth. This was the hardest reality to face when it became clear to me that I had to get out to recover what little was left of myself. In the end I had to accept that it would be an improvement for them to be raised by a better version of me and in an environment with way less conflict. But it still haunts me that my kids have to endure a broken home. I never dreamt that would be part of my legacy.
My parents broke up when I was 2 years old, looking at my crazy mom today I'm happy and fortunate that they did. Shortly after he met my step mother and they got married, they have had a healthy relationship for as long as I can remember and they're still going very strong over 2 decades later. In the case someone gets kids and then figure out the relationship just isn't working out then it's better to leave sooner rather than later.

Good thing you didn't stay for the sake of the kids, because there's no such thing. My point is that it doesn't have to be that bad for them if they have at least one reliable parent living a healthy life. I don't consider myself coming from a broken home, I grew up mostly with my dad in a healthy and stable family environment.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you didn't stay for the sake of the kids, because there's no such thing. My point is that it doesn't have to be that bad for them if they have at least one reliable parent living a healthy life. I don't consider myself coming from a broken home, I grew up mostly with my dad in a healthy and stable family environment.
Agreed, Just wish I had woken up before I had kids, or had been relationship-savvy enough to have married into a healthy relationship instead of the trainwreck I found myself in. Occasionally I'll see families out and about, especially with younger children, and you can just feel the positive, nurturing vibe. It's times like that when I feel like I've been cheated out of the opportunity to live that life.

But, onward.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best years may be up for debate, but their best night is with me

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is practically the same thing as marriage, so the problem is you can't trust a woman to keep her word long term.
I think it was the Charles Darwin method of staying married (during the Victorian prudish period of our history) where with Emma, there was no premarital sex involved, he moved the both of them out into the country away from everyone (so no chance of "affairs" from both he and she), and he developed a debilitating illness which required her help daily. Also, he worked from home, never had to leave except for award presentations whatnot.

Darwin also viewed marriage as "it could be with Anyone" but he was gonna make it work. In other words, there wasn't much emotion in the decision to get married, but he planned it, no love really, and it was his 1st cousin.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
18-23

I remember f0cking a HB9 exactly the day she turned 18. It was a lot of fun.