"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What is a woman’s “best” years?

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
What is considered a woman “best” years? Why is it called her “best” years - shouldn’t it just be called her “most fertile” years?

Suppose you met a young woman, and she said “I’ll give you my BEST years and at least 2 beautiful girls, but you have to stay with me for a long time.

Would you do it? Or is it beta game?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
17 to 26

No woman bellow 26 will say that, although high school sweethearts will chase and settle. You might hear it from women ages 32 and up.

If she say it, it will be one step from having sex, I would hit it.

Why does your name reads Trump? Trump wasn't president until 2012.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
17 to 26

No woman bellow 26 will say that, although high school sweethearts will chase and settle. You might hear it from women ages 32 and up.

If she say it, it will be one step from having sex, I would hit it.

Why does your name reads Trump? Trump wasn't president until 2012.
Maybe he plays cards.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Donald Trump was well known long before he became president. Or maybe the OP is Donald Trump.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Would you do it? Or is it beta game?
I would, if I enjoyed her company a lot (also besides sex) and I see her as having an incredibly low risk of going crazy ever in her lifetime. Like my fiancee, soon to be wife, great woman.

I don't personally care if some guys think it's beta to enjoy lifelong companionship, I would be beta if I let other guys judgement affect me.

I would be skeptical if a woman ever said "I'll give you my best years", because I'd think she would convert into a b!tch after she believes she has ran out of her best years. It's not the attitude I want, not positive enough.

Also, never ever have kids unless you seriously think a relationship could work out for the rest of your life and you fully intend on following through on that. Kids deserve better than parents making irresponsible decisions making life more complicated than necessary for them.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
The Yanomami tribe say a woman's best years are after puberty and before her first child.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If memory serves me right, after the age of 22 a women's egg will develop more genetic anomalies, such as extra/less chromosome.

A healthy egg should have 23 chromosome, I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong here and the total should be 46 chromosomes after fertilisation.

Best years should then be between 16 to 22, as nature intended.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Suppose you met a young woman, and she said “I’ll give you my BEST years and at least 2 beautiful girls, but you have to stay with me for a long time.
This is practically the same thing as marriage, so the problem is you can't trust a woman to keep her word long term.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
Also, never ever have kids unless you seriously think a relationship could work out for the rest of your life and you fully intend on following through on that. Kids deserve better than parents making irresponsible decisions making life more complicated than necessary for them.
Truth. This was the hardest reality to face when it became clear to me that I had to get out to recover what little was left of myself. In the end I had to accept that it would be an improvement for them to be raised by a better version of me and in an environment with way less conflict. But it still haunts me that my kids have to endure a broken home. I never dreamt that would be part of my legacy.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Truth. This was the hardest reality to face when it became clear to me that I had to get out to recover what little was left of myself. In the end I had to accept that it would be an improvement for them to be raised by a better version of me and in an environment with way less conflict. But it still haunts me that my kids have to endure a broken home. I never dreamt that would be part of my legacy.
My parents broke up when I was 2 years old, looking at my crazy mom today I'm happy and fortunate that they did. Shortly after he met my step mother and they got married, they have had a healthy relationship for as long as I can remember and they're still going very strong over 2 decades later. In the case someone gets kids and then figure out the relationship just isn't working out then it's better to leave sooner rather than later.

Good thing you didn't stay for the sake of the kids, because there's no such thing. My point is that it doesn't have to be that bad for them if they have at least one reliable parent living a healthy life. I don't consider myself coming from a broken home, I grew up mostly with my dad in a healthy and stable family environment.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
Good thing you didn't stay for the sake of the kids, because there's no such thing. My point is that it doesn't have to be that bad for them if they have at least one reliable parent living a healthy life. I don't consider myself coming from a broken home, I grew up mostly with my dad in a healthy and stable family environment.
Agreed, Just wish I had woken up before I had kids, or had been relationship-savvy enough to have married into a healthy relationship instead of the trainwreck I found myself in. Occasionally I'll see families out and about, especially with younger children, and you can just feel the positive, nurturing vibe. It's times like that when I feel like I've been cheated out of the opportunity to live that life.

But, onward.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
The best years may be up for debate, but their best night is with me
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
This is practically the same thing as marriage, so the problem is you can't trust a woman to keep her word long term.
I think it was the Charles Darwin method of staying married (during the Victorian prudish period of our history) where with Emma, there was no premarital sex involved, he moved the both of them out into the country away from everyone (so no chance of "affairs" from both he and she), and he developed a debilitating illness which required her help daily. Also, he worked from home, never had to leave except for award presentations whatnot.

Darwin also viewed marriage as "it could be with Anyone" but he was gonna make it work. In other words, there wasn't much emotion in the decision to get married, but he planned it, no love really, and it was his 1st cousin.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,796
Location
Mexico
18-23

I remember f0cking a HB9 exactly the day she turned 18. It was a lot of fun.
 
Top