"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What is a "nice guy " anyhow

Vodkaholic

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hey everyone! My first post here.....
I hope I`ll have some good reports in the very near future!!...

Anyway, I don`t understand this "nice guy" stuff. What defines a nice guy? I know lots of nice guys who get laid a lot. And I know a lot of "jerks" who don`t. :rolleyes:

I mean, if you think of what women you find attractive are they all "bad girls?" No.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Nice guy definition

A nice guy is a doormat usually an emotional tampon. He lets women play him for a fool and an ego boost.

When A girl says that she wants a nice guy. She means I want a guy who is confident, manly, not a pr!ck, won't embarras me, and all that good jazz.

The translation is lost in ******** because when the guy hears that he thinks nice is doing more stuff for her and talking to her longer.

Just a little common knowledge. I have to go for my baseball practice. when I get back maybe I will make up a bigger thing to What is a nice guy.
 

Vodkaholic

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
45
raed it (sorry thats the vodka)
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
since I am to lazy and have homework read the bible

This is a good idea. I suggest it to all newbies to read it. I think I will put a link in my sig because some people don't see it in the upper right hand cornor.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top