mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
They kinda All are nowdayslol or the best women out there nowadays are also hoes
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
They kinda All are nowdayslol or the best women out there nowadays are also hoes
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well, that’s introduces the question of how to pick the best Hoe out of the barrel then…They kinda All are nowdays
That would be a good article here... Guidelines for choosing hoez.Well, that’s introduces the question of how to pick the best Hoe out of the barrel then…
For sure! They life a "hos" life...Most attractive women have probaably slept over 50 and that is on the low count. Wake up people.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Women should just stop telling about their past sexual experience.I believe obsessing over womens' sexual history is unhealthy, and that it's not red/black pilled at all to do so but rather a twisted remnant of blue pill idealism. I expect almost any guy reading that to deny it outwardly because that what you're supposed to do, but feel it's true within...
It's not that you should "accept who she is" but rather that idealizing her at all is unhealthy. Added on to that, I don't think it's sustainable to obsess over it either anyway because women can and do have loads of sex with loads of men and the only way to avoid that is to create hellhole societies like Afghanistan. You'll have lives of paranoia, obsession, totalitarian oppressive control... fvck that. That's not love anyway. I always had this perspective bubbling in my mind, but lately it has become undeniable that this is the way I really feel about it. When I'm actually standing there talking to a woman in real life.... I really don't feel like I give a shyt. If you have no idealism weighing you down, why would you? and I can say it feels very freeing to let go of that weight, you are the one whose peace and contentment is the worst affected by it.
Are your aims and habits compatible? can she pair bond healthily? does she respect you? does she desire you? do you enjoy being with her? Yes/no to those 5 and you're good to go. Relax and let go of needless unhealthy blue pill idealism that just hinders people from being able to find contentment in reality.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.