Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is a good count for sexual partners a woman has?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care as long as her BJ game is strong. If you run across one who knows what's she's doing its because she's had lots of practice.
Her skills with BJ is a solid indicator actually. Now that could also come from alot of practice within one or many relationships, but that's where you listen and observe, she will drop hints of her former life with time and then you can add the pieces together.

OP, as low as possible, under 5 would be optimal but is just not realistic anymore. I guess under 15 would be considered rare if she's 25+ with all the experimenting going on from early age nowadays.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you understand why I suggest to those looking to start a family to settle in their late 20s/early 30s with a girl in her early to mid 20s?

A high c0cks count and the ability to bond do not come together in a girl.

Trust me when I saw that after your mid 30s dealing with women your age, you dont have a girlfriend but a fvck buddy with whom you share bills.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP the guys here have given some good advice, but if you want another strategy here's one. I read this on reddit. This guy was dating a girl and she seemed like a "good girl" she claimed to only being with 2 men who were LTR's and being a devout christian. She decides to have the talk with him and he tells her that she seems like a "good girl" so he wants to make it official. He tells her that their is one thing they have to do first. He is going to pay for a lie detector test for him and for her, she can ask him whatever she wants and he can do the same for her. She immediately tells him that her body count is at least 6 and that she has had an abortion. If you want another thing that I have found very good for me is find out about her father and her relationship with him. My best relationships were with women who had very dominant fathers and were daddies girls.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was the reddit guy who wife gave him plain vanilla sex once a month. She didn't like to give oral. She was very stiff and non emotional with him.

So our guy was searching the attic and he found an old video tape marked "College '93"... He still had a player and watched the tape.

He was completely shocked. He saw his ENTHUSIASTIC wife giving oral, anal, getting *** all over her face in a gang bang...

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ak8wcy
Here goes another:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/1re589
I dunno about the first, but I know that the second was a fake story. Someone did some investigating as to the user and inconsistencies with their posts and everything, and they had some pretty good evidence that the story was fake. Again, that’s just the second one. The first one I don’t know, but apparently people in the comments are suggesting that one is fake too.

So yeah. Food for thought.
OP, as low as possible, under 5 would be optimal but is just not realistic anymore. I guess under 15 would be considered rare if she's 25+ with all the experimenting going on from early age nowadays.
It’s sad just how true these two sentences are.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh, if you actually want smth stable, she can’t have had anyone before you. Virgin or boot. Everything else is cope. Dudes out there saying “5 or less” is just them selling themselves short of what they truly want. And dudes who say they want a girl with experience only say that because they themselves either don’t want to settle down or because they don’t want to actually take care of the girl. No judgement here, their life yknow. But that’s just asking for a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in your relationship, which honestly is just cuckoldry disguised as ‘being alpha’. Ain’t no real man cool with knowing that his bae was smashed a hundred times by dudes before you, that’s some sloppy seconds **** that’ll disgust any man who has an ounce of pride and dignity left. Like I said, virgin or boot. No in between.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh, if you actually want smth stable, she can’t have had anyone before you. Virgin or boot. Everything else is cope. Dudes out there saying “5 or less” is just them selling themselves short of what they truly want. And dudes who say they want a girl with experience only say that because they themselves either don’t want to settle down or because they don’t want to actually take care of the girl. No judgement here, their life yknow. But that’s just asking for a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in your relationship, which honestly is just cuckoldry disguised as ‘being alpha’. Ain’t no real man cool with knowing that his bae was smashed a hundred times by dudes before you, that’s some sloppy seconds **** that’ll disgust any man who has an ounce of pride and dignity left. Like I said, virgin or boot. No in between.
Agreed 100 percent. Anything else is used goods if you want something serious. No way I'm starting a family with a woman who was pump n dumped before. I dgaf even if it wasn't her fault. You have to be objective about such things.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about the first, but I know that the second was a fake story. Someone did some investigating as to the user and inconsistencies with their posts and everything, and they had some pretty good evidence that the story was fake. Again, that’s just the second one. The first one I don’t know, but apparently people in the comments are suggesting that one is fake too.

So yeah. Food for thought.

It’s sad just how true these two sentences are.
If the stories are fake, that's interesting. But the scenarios do happen

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
The golden rule: multiply whatever number a woman gives you with 3

Women will tell you whatever they feel you want to hear in these circumstances.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if it wasn't her fault. You have to be objective about such things.
The cold, hard truth. And women just don’t understand it either. They don’t feel like there’s a difference, but us men do notice it. The more dudes a girl has been with, the less she’ll love you. It’s just facts. But what’s so ironic about the whole thing is that even THEY know/understand that virgins are better. My sister literally told me several days ago “you need a virgin so that you can mold her into how you want” and I was shocked that she would even say that lol but apparently they do have enough self-awareness to know deep down inside that it’s true.

Here lies feminine virgin women
100000 B.C. - 2020 A.D.
Rest In Peace

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cold, hard truth. And women just don’t understand it either. They don’t feel like there’s a difference, but us men do notice it. The more dudes a girl has been with, the less she’ll love you. It’s just facts. But what’s so ironic about the whole thing is that even THEY know/understand that virgins are better. My sister literally told me several days ago “you need a virgin so that you can mold her into how you want” and I was shocked that she would even say that lol but apparently they do have enough self-awareness to know deep down inside that it’s true.

Here lies feminine virgin women
100000 B.C. - 2020 A.D.
Rest In Peace
The virgin will mold herself into what you want and need. That was her desire.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virgin will mold herself into what you want and need. That was her desire.
Yup. Same goes for if she has a strong father figure too, they all got daddy issues nowadays cuz they all wish they were daddy’s little girl.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately, this is the contradiction: young men simultaneously lament their difficulty getting laid, finding a good woman to wife up, and that "all women are wh0res."

It probably isn't possible for all those things to be true, but the more loose women there are, the less trouble young men will have getting laid. And, the less women are able to pair-bond, the more boys and girls will be raised without dominant fathers in the home. It's a self-perpetuating cycle.

Decide whether you want a world filled with single-mothers, loose women, and absent fathers....or one filled with the virginal daughters of strong fathers...because society will tilt one way or the other, and one way leads to the decline of civilization.

It's no mystery which way this society has been tilting for too long.
All these things CAN simultaneously exist. Just not all in the same areas. The one thing that I noticed is that many people who are out ****ing a whole lot (and this goes for both, guys AND girls) is that they’re just around the sex scene. That’s it. They’re just in an environment that has a whole lot of sex going on. It usually has a whole lot of socializing (i.e. large social networks/groups) and just by nature of it, the sexes with intermingle with each other, and **** will go down. That’s all it is. Sex just happens in these places, it’s not some contrived and forced thing that people ‘try’ to do lol. In these environments, even a kid with autism can get laid (and I actually know this for a fact). And more barren social environments, even the best of dudes would have trouble getting laid (and this I also know for a fact). The only thing that can really help you get laid in those barren environments is having that super high testosterone tbh, which will greatly increase your chances of getting thrown into prison because of all the aggression you’ll have. You’ll also see the most degenerate and depraved side of women too in that state since you’ll just bring it out of them.

But I digress.

ShePays, it used to be long ago that men would all pass around one super sleazy, disgustingly dirty, used up pussy, and all the other women were virgins. This, the dudes kinda knew what they were doing and their women were still pure. Then, when the wife gave them ****, they’d just sleep with the sleazy bitch (who was more often than not a prostitute). And of course, in some areas, the women would go ahead and cheat on their husbands too with the neighbor or an in-law, or someone who was from out of town and wouldn’t be there for very long (i.e. no strings attached). But the rate of cheating women was still far less back then than it is now. Why does any of this matter? I’m letting you know that with this old system, virginal women were easier to find, AND dudes didn’t have much problem getting laid before they got married too. The men were happier, as were the women lol. Nowadays, everything is reversed. You have only certain men getting ‘passed around’ to all the women (alpha fux), and all the other men are virgins till marriage (beta bux). And during the marriage, women go out and have their fun and cheat when things don’t go their way. Or if the dude feels like he’s not getting enough sex, the courts can get involved and legally mandate it to him via divorce rape.

It’s crazy how once we have women power, society started go down the shitter lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe obsessing over womens' sexual history is unhealthy, and that it's not red/black pilled at all to do so but rather a twisted remnant of blue pill idealism. I expect almost any guy reading that to deny it outwardly because that what you're supposed to do, but feel it's true within...

It's not that you should "accept who she is" but rather that idealizing her at all is unhealthy. Added on to that, I don't think it's sustainable to obsess over it either anyway because women can and do have loads of sex with loads of men and the only way to avoid that is to create hellhole societies like Afghanistan. You'll have lives of paranoia, obsession, totalitarian oppressive control... fvck that. That's not love anyway. I always had this perspective bubbling in my mind, but lately it has become undeniable that this is the way I really feel about it. When I'm actually standing there talking to a woman in real life.... I really don't feel like I give a shyt. If you have no idealism weighing you down, why would you? and I can say it feels very freeing to let go of that weight, you are the one whose peace and contentment is the worst affected by it.

Are your aims and habits compatible? can she pair bond healthily? does she respect you? does she desire you? do you enjoy being with her? Yes/no to those 5 and you're good to go. Relax and let go of needless unhealthy blue pill idealism that just hinders people from being able to find contentment in reality.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately, this is the contradiction: young men simultaneously lament their difficulty getting laid, finding a good woman to wife up, and that "all women are wh0res."

It probably isn't possible for all those things to be true, but the more loose women there are, the less trouble young men will have getting laid. And, the less women are able to pair-bond, the more boys and girls will be raised without dominant fathers in the home. It's a self-perpetuating cycle.
"Loose" women tend to be more unstable and cause more problems in a mans life?

Decide whether you want a world filled with single-mothers, loose women, and absent fathers....or one filled with the virginal daughters of strong fathers...because society will tilt one way or the other, and one way leads to the decline of civilization.

It's no mystery which way this society has been tilting for too long.
Yeah. And as a dad, your cool if daughter puts off sex for as long as possible ( after college till after she has gotten going in her career ) because sex, the games behind it, the emotions, etc can be a huge distraction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on you. If you're the type who gets attached, then yes. Better to keep them at arm's length. If you aren't likely to get confused, and can remain emotionally detached, there's no rush....especially if she's just looking for fun, too.

The only issue I have is when she wants to get married, and you don't. Cut her loose, as soon as you know that.

If you don't move in with them or spend money on them, the intensity and longevity usually sort themselves out, anyway.
Can those types just never be trusted to a real relationship?

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
The stories mrgoodstuff shared make me cry. But they also prove why being red pilled is your best bet in today's world.