"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What is a fun way to tell this girl that when I first saw her I got an erection?

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Specifically when she turned around and I first saw her butt? I got an erection instantly. She likes me a lot and I want to tell her this but I want to make it funny. Any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Specifically when she turned around and I first saw her butt? I got an erection instantly. She likes me a lot and I want to tell her this but I want to make it funny. Any ideas?
Invite her over to hang out. Don't say nothing. She doesn't like you enough unless your fvcking her.
 

808

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
63
Reaction score
4
Location
The sunny side of the street.
Specifically when she turned around and I first saw her butt? I got an erection instantly. She likes me a lot and I want to tell her this but I want to make it funny. Any ideas?
You don’t. That’s just cringey/autistic/creepy and most likely a one-way ticket to getting #metoo’d

I hope to god that you’re trolling. Or have men these days fallen so far that they think this is acceptable?
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Not sure if you can incorporate this into your game, but maybe you can improvise.
I once had this new girl sitting on my lap. I pushed her hips up slightly and said "excuse me, but I have to straighten my belt buckle."
She found it flattering and humorous.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
It's not so bad, if you twist it enough you can get away with saying anything.
For example, tell her something about the way her arse seems naturally predisposed for tearing it apart and that your body confirmed this by giving you an erection.
I assume you are already fvcking her, otherwise don't say anything.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you was a rapper or actor you probably could get away with it.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
First rule of game: Show, don't tell. :rofl:
This.
Just let her see that you got a bulge and no words are needed.
Maybe adjust your belt or reach for something in your pocket to draw her sightline down there. LOL
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I think it could be done but you really need to know what you are doing.

But telling her the 1st time you saw her l, she gave you a hard on is not how you do it.


Can be used for dirty talk however.
If for example you going on a date with her and later on started fooling around and undressing you could tell her something like

"When i saw you earlier you gave me an insta hard on and i wanted to **** you right there and now that what im gonna do"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top