Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a fun way to tell this girl that when I first saw her I got an erection?

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Specifically when she turned around and I first saw her butt? I got an erection instantly. She likes me a lot and I want to tell her this but I want to make it funny. Any ideas?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Specifically when she turned around and I first saw her butt? I got an erection instantly. She likes me a lot and I want to tell her this but I want to make it funny. Any ideas?
Invite her over to hang out. Don't say nothing. She doesn't like you enough unless your fvcking her.

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t. That’s just cringey/autistic/creepy and most likely a one-way ticket to getting #metoo’d

I hope to god that you’re trolling. Or have men these days fallen so far that they think this is acceptable?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if you can incorporate this into your game, but maybe you can improvise.
I once had this new girl sitting on my lap. I pushed her hips up slightly and said "excuse me, but I have to straighten my belt buckle."
She found it flattering and humorous.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First rule of game: Show, don't tell. :rofl:

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so bad, if you twist it enough you can get away with saying anything.
For example, tell her something about the way her arse seems naturally predisposed for tearing it apart and that your body confirmed this by giving you an erection.
I assume you are already fvcking her, otherwise don't say anything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you was a rapper or actor you probably could get away with it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First rule of game: Show, don't tell. :rofl:
This.
Just let her see that you got a bulge and no words are needed.
Maybe adjust your belt or reach for something in your pocket to draw her sightline down there. LOL

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it could be done but you really need to know what you are doing.

But telling her the 1st time you saw her l, she gave you a hard on is not how you do it.

Can be used for dirty talk however.
If for example you going on a date with her and later on started fooling around and undressing you could tell her something like

"When i saw you earlier you gave me an insta hard on and i wanted to **** you right there and now that what im gonna do"